Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Still a playoff team as long as Dwight is playing and either way we are going to have way more wins that we would if we traded him now.

Also I don't buy the whole thing on how we will get better deals at the dead line, where were those great deals at the dead line last year? I'm pretty sure they got worse and it becomes a gamble if you wait that long. If you're going to trade him you do it now.

The offers will get better because NJ/BK will not be able to sign him outright (assuming they keep D-Will and add JJ as rumored) and more teams might be willing to take the gamble

Dwight cares about our forums alot apparently.

Not the forums specifically but, if I wanted rumors to get out that supported my position it would be a good place to start sending them out. I mean, you got a BS rumor and a nickname started that ended up around the internet just by posting them here.

Considering our name hasn't been linked to any FAs with the exception of Jordan Hill, Hennigan might be planning on a tank next season anyway.

Andrew Nicholson averaging 20/10 as we win 18 games.

Dwight cares about our forums alot apparently.

You seem like the logical guy here. Apart from the supposed screen shots, why do people believe that some random managed to become bff's with Dwight and that Dwight uses YBR as his spokesperson to a forum?

Seems a massive stretch for mine. He (YBR) doesn't predict that much. Usually comes out after the event and says that things have changed lol.

Obviously I could be completely wrong, but balance of probabilities...

I do Golden State and Houston deals without looking back.

Hell I'd even take Bogut. When healthy he's a great defensive presence.

But Klay and Barnes as center pieces is top notch. We'd have the best scoring 1-2 punch we've had in several years or maybe ever.

But Klay and Barnes as center pieces is top notch. We'd have the best scoring 1-2 punch we've had in several years or maybe ever.

Agree. Young guys with potential along with expiring contracta while dumping our bad contracts sound great to me

Kevin Martin I believe is 12.5mil expiring plus you take 2 of their this year draft picks plus a possible future first is a hell of a lot better than Dwight walking and ending up with the 20th pick.

We would still be an awful team after this trade so we would still get a high pick...

Also you're on something if you think we are going to land a pick a top pick in the draft with Dwight on the team.

Really? I said that Dwight is on the roster but doesn't play. Dwight not playing = lottery pick. Which would happen if he is on our roster or not, my main point.

No it's not the same thing as I just said, keeping Dwight means we are a playoff team taking us out of the lotto again....

And receiving picks would be an ADDITION to our own high pick, so again it's not the same thing

Exactly, if he walks we have the same team, and one pick somewhere bewteen 17-20. If we trade him we might get rid of turk and get some young players plus our now lottery pick plus a pick probably in the 20's.

None of the above: Has anyone considered maybe the Magic should on the offensive and trade for some pieces that D12 would stay...

• Upvote 1

I agree here. If were going to trade him I want him on the other coast rather than playing him 3-4 times a year

Has he stated he does want a trade still to you ? The reason i ask the yahoo reports he asked like the day after the ETO. But when he spoke to Real Gms guy he would not talk about any trade talk. Any insight would be great. And thanks for all the info.

• Downvote 1