Babir_9

2012 Offseason

The fans love him I mean look at the Nets game after he signed the ETO. Now if he signs long term and recruits guys to come play there and eventually win it all, wow! The guy would become an absolute hero! Especially after being burned by guys before.

Its not the fans, its the organization. They have to act like they care before he even thinks about signing

Its not the fans, its the organization. They have to act like they care before he even thinks about signing

Care to share? What happened now? I thought he said on TMZ Stan was chatting with him all the time?

Care as in what? He also needs to be a little more mature and not let every little thing bother him. I mean if there willing to dump a top 5 coach to make him happy I think that's a pretty big step for him.

YBR what exactly is he saying that's making you believe things are changing?

Its jus the way he was talking, the stuff he was saying today was different, kind of like "why should I resign here long term" type of stuff.

Its jus the way he was talking, the stuff he was saying today was different, kind of like "why should I resign here long term" type of stuff.

Dwight lacks maturity and grace. Seriously tired of him.

That being said, I hope he resigns, but only because of basketball. Outside of that he is dead to me as a fan.

Everybody loves Dwight Howard in Orlando. The only reason a person in Orlando wouldn't like him is because they're pissed he won't sign an extension.

Not everyone. The minute we lost Game 5 a lot of magic fans tweeted him saying this was his fault and that he's a quitter.

He knows fans love him, but it seems like people in the organization from owner on down don't love him. Hasn't got a call from Martins or the Devos ever since his surgery. They only talk to him when they want him to sign a contract

Not everyone. The minute we lost Game 5 a lot of magic fans tweeted him saying this was his fault and that he's a quitter.

He knows fans love him, but it seems like people in the organization from owner on down don't love him. Hasn't got a call from Martins or the Devos ever since his surgery. They only talk to him when they want him to sign a contract

He has to realize though, he threw the entire organization under the bus, he told Devos he didn't want to play for him anymore. I understand Dwight's frustration and think it's ridiculous RDV and Martins haven't gotten in touch with him but he hasn't exactly been a model team player this year.

With that said, YBR, can you give a Sparknotes version of ur chat today?

What the heck? Why would Magic fans do that? He was injured and had nothing to do with our loss.

Also, that bottom part is bullcrap (Not bullcrap as in not true, bullcrap as in Alex Martins and Devos should be on the phone with him everyday). I'm starting to get sick of our ownership and upper management ruining our chances at players and alienating our stars. It's becoming completely tiresome.

I think everyone from TBN should grab their pitchforks and run to the Amway Center and overthrow Devos and Martin and run the team our way.

I think everyone from TBN should grab their pitchforks and run to the Amway Center and overthrow Devos and Martin and run the team our way.

I don't want D'Antoni as our next coach

YBR, has Dwight talked to you about players he'd like the Magic to get or even who he might try to convince to join him in ORL as free agents? Does his mind seem to be heading back to the Magic?

Also, do you think he's aware that if he leaves, he might be looked upon as a follower and lose "his city" tag and go to "Player Xs city"? I mean, Orlando is his. If he left for Brooklyn, it would be "Derons team" sort of as he got Dwight there, not the other way around.

No not really because he's words and thoughts have been 'on to Brooklyn' he hasn't been focused on who to bring here because he's not even sure he wants to be here. He knows Smooth, Jamal C, and others are out there but he doesn't think the Magic will even make attempts at them if he did stay.

As in where his mind is, he feels he needs to be in brooklyn but I'm not sure brooklyn is where his heart wants to be. His thing is those guys up there act like they want him and maybe only 1 or 2 players in the whole Magic franchise act like they care about him or even will stick up for him in the public when bad things are said about him

I'm not sure that 3rd part has got to him yet, although I think I remember him mentioning that he would still be the main option there with D-Will