Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Maybe instead of going after the media for using 'sources' he should go after his 'inner circle' for leaking information.. People don't just make stuff like this up, especially when it occurs over and over again..

I did not use the word "blackmail". I said "extort".

so garbage. who cares about his request to the nets. jarrod is a moron. I'm curious if he actually went to the NBPA and is looking into legal action, or what he has to say about that. I don't care what words he used specifically. great reporting idiot. I think that quote he got from dwight might be actually the same wording in the woj article verbatim.

good work jarrod on the breaking story of dwight's crusade against crying about sauces. while the sauces are actually people on his payroll. idiots all around.

If there is one sure thing in this whole fiasco that is 100 percent it is that Dwight's management team has made him look like a fool. They have damaged his reputation and been horrible at cleaning up the mess. They just look bad and worse. If I were Dwight I'd see this without question and regardless of his future these guys have just been brutally bad with their decision making and mop up duty. In fact and I don't say this easily. They have managed him about as well as Otis maanaged our club.

If there is one sure thing in this whole fiasco that is 100 percent it is that Dwight's management team has made him look like a fool. They have damaged his reputation and been horrible at cleaning up the mess. They just look bad and worse. If I were Dwight I'd see this without question and regardless of his future these guys have just been brutally bad with their decision making and mop up duty. In fact and I don't say this easily. They have managed him about as well as Otis maanaged our club.

Right, they really have damaged his image. They're the ones pumping his head about leaving, and they're winning. He's got to truly look at himself and figure out what he's going to do

Its what I've been asking him to do when rumors started floating after his surgery, and I'm still telling him to now

At this point, I don't think making a statement helps him. He is a well documented liar. Nothing he could say would seem genuine, in my opinion.

• Downvote 5

Steve Kyler ‏@stevekylerNBA

RT @mtownbulldog: care to share these promises the magic have Dwight in March? --> Have no idea what was promises he feels were made

Typical Kyler, takes Dwights crew for their word, yet has no evidence when he spouts off at the mouth.

He really is pathetic with his constant shots at Orlando

• Downvote 1

Right, they really have damaged his image. They're the ones pumping his head about leaving, and they're winning. He's got to truly look at himself and figure out what he's going to do

YaBoyR I have supported Dwight for a very long time... but I think we are well beyond him having control of trying to figure out what he's going to do. The Magic will field all offers and then trade him for the best package fairly quickly. He's done here. Brooklyn has nothing to offer and will not have cap space next year. Dwight may end up there one day but it won't be this year or next. My guess is that he'll be playing 2nd fiddle behind Kobe so he might as well just send for his things. I wish Dwight the best and when he grows up I hope he'll look back at the mess he created and I hope he'll look in the mirror and say WTF?

At this point, I don't think making a statement helps him. He is a well documented liar. Nothing he could say would seem genuine, in my opinion.

And we all have the right to feel this way. Yeah he hasn't been 100% honest tha whole time, but for someone to say he felt he was getting 'blackmailed' and that he was suing the Magic? That's serious business. He's got bad people around him. He meant to opt in, trust me

I been thinking very hard about this. I would say just let Dwight play all year with Magic and let him walk at the end of this upcoming season. I say that because if we do trade him we would most likely get 2-4 year contracts that are about 6 mil each on average. Taking on longer and larger contracts will result in us not having cap space in 2013. If you let Dwight walk thats 19.5 million off the books. We then resign Anderson this year for say 6 million. In 2013 we will only have Anderson, BBD, and Jason Richardson under contract... thats 12.6 million. Turk, Duhon, all have non guaranteed contracts. If we let them walk and Quentin takes his player option of 2.8 mil that means Orlando Magic will only have 20 million in salary. The salary cap will be at 60 million next year. Thats 40 million dollars we can spend on Free Agency. 40 million is enough for Ellis, Josh Smith, AND Iggy. Ellis would get 12 mil, Josh Smith, 13 mil and Iggy 14. Thats 39 million right there.

At this point Dwight is poison to this team and can only hinder us moving forward. His time is done and it's time for all of us to move on.

• Upvote 1

YaBoyR I have supported Dwight for a very long time... but I think we are well beyond him having control of trying to figure out what he's going to do. The Magic will field all offers and then trade him for the best package fairly quickly. He's done here. Brooklyn has nothing to offer and will not have cap space next year. Dwight may end up there one day but it won't be this year or next. My guess is that he'll be playing 2nd fiddle behind Kobe so he might as well just send for his things. I wish Dwight the best and when he grows up I hope he'll look back at the mess he created and I hope he'll look in the mirror and say WTF?

I agree with you

Im tired of all this.

Dwight just come out and say you want a trade and stop screwing with us, we're all tired of it.

Magic fans have been put thru more bull**** over the last year than almost any other sports fanbase, besides the Phoenix Coyotes.

I was a big dwight howard fan, I am one of the few Magic fans in California and I was talking him from day 1 after seeing his first game and saw the potential greatness and all my laker fan friends chided me and tossed insults. I believed he was a young man with high character and carried himself incredibly well, so for me it's especially disappointing to see him trash his image like this and see his attitude change over time.

in 2009, did any of you ever believe Dwight would ever do this to us? he's dragging every fan who ever supported him thru the gutter and making us all look like idiots for always having his back in almost every argument, from next kwame brown, to he has no offensive game, to he can only jump real high. he's taken us all for fools, he skipped out on us and has hidden himself in LA. the sig I have, I take it personal now because he has used us all.

I feel terrible for Rob Hennigan, I can only hope he sticks to his guns......

• Upvote 3