Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Dwight's agent advised him not to waive his opt out. He and Dwight met with the Magic earlier in the day, and they told the Magic at the time he would not sign it. That's why everyone expected him to be traded.

See, I told you that Nets trade for Joe Johnson probably could be just smoke. You have to question everything you hear for at least the next two weeks.

And how do you know with certainty that that's how the opt-out went down?

That's clearly a fancy hat... Or a cooking pan.

five feet off the ground

Is Dwight going to finally speak? Rudolph has been hinting on twitter that Dwight is going to come out and say something.

Its what I've been asking him to do when rumors started floating after his surgery, and I'm still telling him to now

This is all just ridiculous, but for some reason I'm really not mad at Dwight. Who knows what's going on between his ears or what his conversations with the Magic have been, but I really look forward to turning the page on a new era. I think Rob will do an outstanding job and I look forward to it.

A part of me does side with DOM's sentiments though about just letting his contract get off our books. However, if there's any truth to Dwight's teammates wanting him out or Dwight almost fighting with Jameer, I think that's messed up to drag the other players through another season (and not a shortened lockout season) with Dwight. If management doesn't find a trade better than the CAP relief we'd get, I'd just say let Dwight wear a suit every night and sit on the bench. If he doesn't want to participate, fine him.

Its what I've been asking him to do when rumors started floating after his surgery, and I'm still telling him to now

Is that a "NO?" :unsure:

IF we keep Dwight with the intention of just letting him walk we better just sit him the entire year. No reason for him to cripple this franchise more by keeping us out of the lottery.

This is all just ridiculous, but for some reason I'm really not mad at Dwight. Who knows what's going on between his ears or what his conversations with the Magic have been, but I really look forward to turning the page on a new era. I think Rob will do an outstanding job and I look forward to it.

A part of me does side with DOM's sentiments though about just letting his contract get off our books. However, if there's any truth to Dwight's teammates wanting him out or Dwight almost fighting with Jameer, I think that's messed up to drag the other players through another season (and not a shortened lockout season) with Dwight. If management doesn't find a trade better than the CAP relief we'd get, I'd just say let Dwight wear a suit every night and sit on the bench. If he doesn't want to participate, fine him.

I can go for this with one exception...........The trade deadline would allow even more opportunities to get some real worth for him, so that is where I would launch his happy behind.

:chairshot:

IF we keep Dwight with the intention of just letting him walk we better just sit him the entire year. No reason for him to cripple this franchise more by keeping us out of the lottery.

Orton knows where Dwight can get a really good suit! Scientifically engineered to keep you comfortable at the end of the bench.