Babir_9

2012 Offseason

I'll start off by saying Dwight is my most hated player in the NBA at this point.. i dont want him on this team any longer. Second, does he have a no trade clause in his contract to be able to block a tade?

I'll start off by saying Dwight is my most hated player in the NBA at this point.. i dont want him on this team any longer. Second, does he have a no trade clause in his contract to be able to block a tade?

He does not. All he has is the ability to threaten that he will not resign.

• Upvote 1

Lets bring out the Scumbag Howard memes! Let's send them to his twitter too.

I'm not saying you shouldn't be mad at Dwight. But this kind of behavior is counterproductive. Orlando is kind of establishing itself as a fan base who would rather boo its former players than cheer its current ones. All you have to do is listen to the din of silence at a lot of the games to know that. If you want to be an Orlando Magic fan, you're just better off moving on, and if you choose to go to games, make a lot of noise for your team.

And this whole concept of karma is absurd. Karma delivered Shaq 4 titles after he left Orlando and Lebron James his first of what could be many this year. There is no such thing as karma related to NBA players and what teams they play for. (And Dwight's back is going to be as fine as any other player's in the NBA. No team is worried about that.)

He does not. All he has is the ability to threaten that he will not resign.

There is two teams as of now that would be willing to risk him leaving.. warriors and rockets, i'd choose between those 2 and get him off the team and get the players we have ready to play. Get this circus over with.

On the bright side, at least we're not about to offer Roy Hibbert a max contract... **COUGH** Portland *COUGH**

I almost fell out of my chair when I saw that. After all the bad luck with good scouting.. and now this? I feel for those fans.