Babir_9

2012 Offseason

its not a ****ty trade if you hardly have any suitors

those picks, plus martins expiring, plus a good young pg is the best were gonna do!

It's not a good trade. You're losing a center (the only one on your roster who isn't the No. 49 pick in the draft), and you're trading for three guards and two small forwards. You planning to play as the smallest team in the history of the NBA.

I don't want Martin for sure. I don't care if he is an expiring contract. I don't want to watch him for a season.

Alright guys, i'm just gonna post what i would like to happen, and please if you see anything wrong/absurd with what i said please point it out

Trade Howard for the Houston package. WE DO NOT NEED TO BE STUCK IN MEDIOCRITY. WE HAVE TO REBUILD AND NOT RELOAD. No to Lakers offers and such. Put out the following lineup

Lowry

Martin/Lamb

White

Jones/Nicholson

Baby/O'Quinn

Maybe flip JJ or Baby for an average Center while you're at it.

Lose 60 games for all i care. Every great team passes through a bad season, except the league darlings like the Lakers that have everything handed to them. Then draft some beast like Zeller/Noel/Shabbazz in next year's draft, and let the team develop correctly ! This is how you build a dynasty, every one of these rookies have potential. Lamb is a great prospect, we all watched Jones with Kentucky and i have great faith in White, plus Lowry might have the best contract in the league. K-Mart is a huge expiring. I don't think we will attract grade-A free agents, but get role player THAT FIT THE CORRECT CULTURE. No more Duhons/J-Richs/Hedos. Enough with that. No more plugging the holes on a sinking ship. BLOW IT UP AND START OVER. That is how you will win.

This is just a look into the future and we never know how things can change, but we could possibly roll out this lineup in 2013 :

Lowry/Maynor

Lamb/Tony Allen

White/Al-Farouq Aminu

Jones/Nicholson

Noel/O'Quinn

Give this team the chance to develop while adding another top 10 pick along the way, and you will see how we would become a contender for many many years, most importantly with players that WANT to be here, that FIT THE CULTURE. I've had enough with babies like Howard man, he's my favorite player, but this is inexcusable.

one thing to consider is if the nets do this JJ deal, theyre out for dwight. Would this then encourage other teams to make better offers knowing that he's not gonna bolt for brooklyn after one year?

Something to think about...Dwight might very well end up on a team that has not been mentioned. At this point one has to agree that his value is at an all time low. Maybe Nj doesn't even want him anymore which is why they might be looking at other options (Joe Johnson).

I think that I would want him to play about 2 minutes a game just to mess up his career scoring and rebound average. I know it's an evil thing to do, but payback can be evil.

I can't imagine the drama that would follow. I like how ESPN talks as though we have absolutely NO other choice but to eventually take all of Brooklyn's garbage players.

Is anyone watching ESPN right now Broussard is saying that that the players union may actually side with dwight on this one and either make him a free agent this summer or force a trade to the nets. If this happens I am officially done with the NBA for good. This sport is less realistic than the WWE

The players union cannot actually make him a free agent. The players union would go to the NBA and ask for an arbitrator to resolve this situation.

The question is what the NBA would do. Cleveland did not want to trade Lebron the Heat, but the NBA stepped in and kind of pressured them to trade him for a draft pick so that Lebron could keep his Bird rights. When that starts happening, you do have to wonder if the league is throwing its owners under the bus for its players.

well at least we got this going for us

David Baumann ‏@DavidBaumann33

A reliable source close to situation told me the #Magic, as of Fri., have not reached out to Steve Clifford for the head coaching vacancy.

The players union cannot actually make him a free agent. The players union would go to the NBA and ask for an arbitrator to resolve this situation.

The question is what the NBA would do. Cleveland did not want to trade Lebron the Heat, but the NBA stepped in and kind of pressured them to trade him for a draft pick so that Lebron could keep his Bird rights. When that starts happening, you do have to wonder if the league is throwing its owners under the bus for its players.

The difference there is that he was a fa, Dwight can't force us to trade him to a specific team. If he wants to go there he needs to wait his turn just like everyone else and become a fa

Something to think about...Dwight might very well end up on a team that has not been mentioned. At this point one has to agree that his value is at an all time low. Maybe Nj doesn't even want him anymore which is why they might be looking at other options (Joe Johnson).

Stop being that naive my god people