Babir_9

2012 Offseason

I completely agree.

The Magic have paid him millions of dollars, My guess is Rich Devos feels disrespected by everything and wants Dwight to come see him man to man....just my opinion..

And I wouldn't blame RDV if that was the case, after everything that went down last season.

But in a perfect world both parties should put aside their differences (or grudges) and come together to work out a deal... but it's not a perfect world, and that's not going to happen it seems unfortunately.

I hope I'm wrong though.

Oh, I didn't know. I guess I should have first taken the pulse of the general population on how they feel about Lebron.

Sarcasm aside, Dwight will have millions of fans from several cities/countries no matter where he ends up. People have short memories, and aren't going to care if he took a dump on Orlando. Also, if people hate Lebron its not because of how he acts in front of the camera or who he is, it's because he's so freaking good and everyone else wishes he was on their team.

I am sorry, when players think you're in a soap opera, its not just because you're good and ppl dislike you.

I don't see ppl dislike Durant or Dirk...

But I see ppl don't like Kobe and LeBron... and dirty players... and certainly not because of how good they are... they got character issues... sorry you can't see that... and it is really sarcastic for you...

you ever wonder why Iverson, Mac and Penny couldn't get a job late in the career? while guys like Grant Hill and Battier can get one? cause they burnt bridges...

I am sorry, it's just not what you think it is...

I don't personally "hate" Bron or even dislike him, but what you just said is not even remotely true. The backlash he has gotten from the whole "decision" fiasco is exactly why his reputation is where it is.

I guess the question is, where is his reputation? Sure it sucked right after the decision, but it seems to be just fine right now. At least from what I've seen, if there were knocks on him, it wasn't because he dumped on Cleveland it just had to do with him not being a closer or having the Jordan/Kobe instinct. Now he's won a title and I think his reputation is doing just fine.

Dwight might have some backlash for a season or so, but people have short memories and I doubt it lasts long.

And I wouldn't blame RDV if that was the case, after everything that went down last season.

But in a perfect world both parties should put aside their differences (or grudges) and come together to work out a deal... but it's not a perfect world, and that's not going to happen is seems unfortunately.

I hope I'm wrong though.

Its to late for that now unless dwight completely discredits Broussard publicly, which means firing HWNSNBU.

He won't and his attempts to smear Orlando leave a bitter taste in my mouth.

Even Broussard when reporting this was scoffing at some of these things

At this point I am done with Howard and the sooner we ship him out the better, just send him wherever the best offer comes from and start the rebuild.

I don't personally "hate" Bron or even dislike him, but what you just said is not even remotely true. The backlash he has gotten from the whole "decision" fiasco is exactly why his reputation is where it is.

he's just mad

Sam Amick ‏@sam_amick

Source: Portland GM Neil Olshey & team prez Larry Miller visited restricted free agent center Roy Hibbert tonight in DC, offered max deal

WHY DID WE HAVE A LOCKOUT?

Wow... he's a talented Center and all... an All-Star last year (mostly due to the system and having very good slashing wing players spreading the floor)... he showed a lot of improvement in the low-block back to the basket game... but a Max deal? Even Marc Gasol and Tyson Chandler are shaking their heads at that.

I guess the question is, where is his reputation? Sure it sucked right after the decision, but it seems to be just fine right now. At least from what I've seen, if there were knocks on him, it wasn't because he dumped on Cleveland it just had to do with him not being a closer or having the Jordan/Kobe instinct. Now he's won a title and I think his reputation is doing just fine.

Dwight might have some backlash for a season or so, but people have short memories and I doubt it lasts long.

really hope ppl are like what you are claiming they ought to be... short memories...

What happend to Isiah Thomas? as a player, as a coach and as a GM... man get in the game man

Its to late for that now unless dwight completely discredits Broussard publicly, which means firing HWNSNBU.

He won't and his attempts to smear Orlando leave a bitter taste in my mouth.

Even Broussard when reporting this was scoffing at some of these things

Yeah it doesn't look good... too much has happened up to this point... and Broussard might have said it perfectly on Sportscenter... the "Marriage looks to be broken".

...and I don't like Broussard, so that makes it even worse hearing that come from him.

Sam Amick ‏@sam_amick

Source: Portland GM Neil Olshey & team prez Larry Miller visited restricted free agent center Roy Hibbert tonight in DC, offered max deal

WHY DID WE HAVE A LOCKOUT?

The only thing the lockout did was cut the MLE for teams over the luxury tax in half. Nothing else has changed. You still have stars holding franchises hostage and bolting for big markets and you still have awful contracts being handed out. We lost 16 games for nothing.

I am sorry, when players think you're in a soap opera, its not just because you're good and ppl dislike you.

I don't see ppl dislike Durant or Dirk...

But I see ppl don't like Kobe and LeBron... and dirty players... and certainly not because of how good they are... they got character issues... sorry you can't see that... and it is really sarcastic for you...

you ever wonder why Iverson, Mac and Penny couldn't get a job late in the career? while guys like Grant Hill and Battier can get one? cause they burnt bridges...

I am sorry, it's just not what you think it is...

Iverson can't get a job because he's not a team player. For all of Dwight's short comings off the court, he still brought it every single night. Iverson's situation is nothing like Dwight's. Also, TMac and Penny couldn't get jobs because they got injured. Nothing having to do with their character.

Also, who's this general population that doesn't like Kobe and Lebron? Because from what I see they have millions of fans around the world and top selling jerseys.