Babir_9

2012 Offseason

If it is his agents people who are starting these rumors just to get him to Jersey, I would tell him to fire his agent and quick because his reputation is taking a major hit. Not just Magic fans, even nationally he is starting to be viewed as wacky, look at some of the comments from that ESPN article.

I totally agree! I think it's time for Dwight to speak up and save his image...his agent is making him look bad! :popcorn:

What ill say for now is that dwight is upset he has not been able to talk to rich devos or even alex martins. Upset that he can't talk to anyone in ownership at all. I'm not gonna put the other stuff back on here til after I talk to him, but yes they did meet yesterday

• Downvote 3

Been a crazy night lol, was in the movies when all this went down. But it sounds like Rob was agreeing with dwight on feeling like he should be traded during their talk

• Downvote 2

Been a crazy night lol, was in the movies when all this went down. But it sounds like Rob was agreeing with dwight on feeling like he should be traded during their talk

Hopefully you weren't one of those annoying people that pulls out their cell phone.

• Upvote 1

I wonder what these alleged promises are that the Magic didn't keep. We fired Stan and Otis and haven't really had a chance to add any players. Was Dwight promised that Adonal Foyle would stick around or something?

Weird, everything the two insiders said would happen isn't happening and now all of a sudden are agreeing with reports WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD

• Upvote 1

Weird, everything the two insiders said would happen isn't happening and now all of a sudden are agreeing with reports WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD

You better hope Mike Malone is here by Friday...

• Upvote 1