Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Although I think we would beat the Pacers with Dwight in the lineup, I wouldn't underestimate them. They can scare the Heat. I'm not at the point of them winning the series yet, but they have a better chance than most people give them.

They have enough length and talent at the wings, plus a 7'2 center that should go to town on Turiaf. With that being said, I think Heat in 5. Miami is on an absolute tear right now.

They have enough length and talent at the wings, plus a 7'2 center that should go to town on Turiaf. With that being said, I think Heat in 5. Miami is on an absolute tear right now.

Lebron has owned Granger this year. Only chance they have at staying competitive is George going off on Wade but that won't happen either. And Hibbert isn't good. Heat should go with Anthony or Haslem. Hibbert struggles with guys who can get underneath him. Use Wade and Lebron as the help-side blockers.

Without Dwight on this roster I doubt we even sniff the playoffs. And I'm with you on your rebuild. All I'm getting at is we don't need to bend over backwards for the guy. Either he wants to play here or he doesn't. No need to constantly try to bend over for this guy like some kind of dependent, clingy girlfriend who just constantly cries about you not loving her enough. Either she gets that you love her without needing to reaffirm it all day or pulling that "if you love me you'll do X..." crap, or she doesn't. I just hate all this prima donna crap.

I mean he's been here for 7 years, and in that time, only three teammates have made the all-star game. Grant Hill (Which really shouldnt count), Jameer (lost for half of the year), and Rashard. I understand his frustration.

By bending over backwards, if that means gutting the roster for Josh Smith and getting rid of Van Gundy, I'd be completely fine with that. I've played a lot of basketball in my life and always found the coaches that were the most effective were the ones who coached when the players were on the sidelines and let the players play when they were on the court. More of the Phil Jackson approach. That's probably why I'm more on Dwight's side during this, It's a matter of philosophy.

He's a 26 year old with a multi-million dollar decision ahead of him. This can't be easy. Hell, I prefer his indecisiveness over Lebron deciding half way through a playoff run that he was going to South Beach or Melo pushing himself to New York. I think Dwight is genuinely confused on what he wants and I'm sure YBR will agree with that.

Yeah - this isn't going to be a real good series. And with Rose out in Chicago, Heat are going straight to the finals again.

Yeah - this isn't going to be a real good series. And with Rose out in Chicago, Heat are going straight to the finals again.

I will never underestimate the Celtics again after the 2010 playoffs. And Horford's back so presumably in the ECF, this is a different Atlanta team than we've really seen all year. Again though, not underestimating the Celtics.

And I don't see anyone beating OKC. They're the Heat with Harden off the bench and better shot blocking.

I will never underestimate the Celtics again after the 2010 playoffs. And Horford's back so presumably in the ECF, this is a different Atlanta team than we've really seen all year. Again though, not underestimating the Celtics.

And I don't see anyone beating OKC. They're the Heat with Harden off the bench and better shot blocking.

Heat play way better defense than the Chunder

Heat play way better defense than the Chunder

Actually, statistically, Durant was the best perimeter defender in the league on-ball. And when the Thunder play motivated D, they're better than the Heat.

CJ Watson just killed Chicago

Gotta feel good for Iggy. Big shots there at the end.

However, if I'm a Philly fan, the way he was playing in the second half, I want to knock Williams and Holliday's heads off.

What did he do?

Chicago was up 1 and Philly had just scored with only a few seconds left. On the inbound, CJ Watson avoided the first defender who was going to foul and he tried going on a break. He was then about to get fouled by another Philly defender so he passed to Omer Asik who got hacked on the shot. So as a result, Chicago had a 46% FT shooter at the line to close out the game. Asik misses both, Iguodala goes on a break, gets fouled, hits both FTs, gives the Sixers a 1 point lead, and Chicago throws up a half court prayer which hits back iron.

Overall, Watson should have just either given the ball to another guy who can hit FTs or just taken the FTs himself. He got overzealous, costing them the game and their season.