Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Doesn't that say that the rockets are in trade talks, not us?

What?

The Houston Rockets do have eyes for Howard and are trying amass such a pile of picks and players that the Magic would be insane not to consider it, but sources also point out that while Howard is #1 on their list of guys they are also active on a number of other fronts, including talks with Philadelphia, the Lakers and the Grizzlies trying to pry away two quality players.

Sources.

SAUCES...

Per @SteveKylerNBA, Magic in non-Dwight trade talks with Philly, Lakers, Grizzlies http://t.co/h8CLUlF9

Hmm.... Let the iggy talks begin.

hummm... I don't think you read it correctly... steve was referring to Houston having other conversations with the Lakers, Griz, and Sixers...

that's how I read it

Its the Rockets. They are flying everywhere.

I don't believe in the Stache anymore

Fair enough, we can go all in, might work. We could also end up competing every year like the Knicks or Hawks.

Right, but every year we compete, the more of a chance we have to make a run in the playoffs.

I think if Houston can get their hands on Waiters, T Ross, Perry Jones and Armmond... while taking away Duhon and QRich...

we would really be thinking about trading Howard..

no sense to dump JJ, Hedo and Meer ---> they are actually assets.... with Hedo, you can terminate his contract and pay him to walk in 13

Meer probably won't pick up his players option, because he will be a trading chip, that's why Rob wants him back... so we can all say goodbye to meer unless he agrees to a 20mil, 5 year deal... with 5th year team op

JJ is an asset, his option will be picked up..... other teams might try to unload contracts and give us a mid 1st rounder... but I highly doubt it...

holding on to JJ will give us more value around the trade deadline, I don't see why Rob not picking him up

we've gotto trade away JRich and RAnderson... but that will probably come after the draft... since Anderson is a restricted free agent...

JRich to the wolves? Indiana? OKC? Utah? for exp or expiring contract?

either way, after the upcoming season, magic will be sitting at a very very good cap situation