Babir_9

2012 Offseason

I think he had something Sandusky like hanging over someones head. As Ive said many times why he continued to have a job in management while not being able to do simple math is beyond me.

That is just sick. Your hate for Otis Smith is duly noted but to compare him to a monster like Sandusky? GTFO. You classless piece of hot trash.

For anyone that likes the Houston trade for Dwight I encourage to look at picks 5, 10 and 13 all held by one team in 2000. How many hall of fame players did those three players become? Back then this would be like trading Shaq for Mike Miller, Keon Dooling and Courtney Alexander. Sure we may not get fair value but at least get a stud not 3 role players...

For anyone that likes the Houston trade for Dwight I encourage to look at picks 5, 10 and 13 all held by one team in 2000. How many hall of fame players did those three players become? Back then this would be like trading Shaq for Mike Miller, Keon Dooling and Courtney Alexander. Sure we may not get fair value but at least get a stud not 3 role players...

You can't go by that. Draft classes are different each year.

Yeah but if we got those players we would be in the lottery for the next couple years and get high draft picks I would rather do that than trade him for someone like bynum.

That's like saying you should never want the #1 pick because that's where Kwame Brown was taken in 2001.

this guy wasn't making draft decisions.

12308p2.jpg

I never seen Dorell play, is he good or even decent?

He's a solid wing that can shoot the 3 and defend. He also had a breakout season in 2010-2011, but his play slipped under Mark Jackson last season.

Legion Sports‏@MySportsLegion

Confirmed: Rockets offered Kyle Lowry and the 16th pick to the Kings in exchange for the 5th pick & F Chuck Hayes. Kings declined #NBADraft

I'm assuming he knows you talk to people. People who probably are Magic fans too. He may not know you're posting on here, specifically, he knows he can change at least YOUR opinion of him, and you will talk to others.

The conspiracy theory's are getting really old