Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Catman

You have been someone who has been able to get information. You must know something to say ^. What are you hearing?

Dwight talked to Henny more than once already. I do not know what was discussed. No one does yet. I believe the Magic want to build around him and may try and acquire another draft pick if possible or trade up so they can get him help that way.

Henny wants Jameer here for trade value, not because he is a great PG. He also values Jameer's contributions to the team and knows he is a fan favorite. Notice how he talks about Jameer and JJ. He will always use tons of respect and never reveal if he wants that player on his team or not. This is common sense, but he also wants the fanbase to know he values what these guys have done for the team if does trade them.

It is possible that Dwight has asked to be traded, but I do not believe that is the case. I think the Magic get Shaw in as coach, and talk to him some more to see if he will extend. If not, I think we see him traded this summer.

The Magic will attempt to upgrade the wing positions and add athleticism around Dwight. They look at Hedo as a reserve player and not a starter. They have a price window for Ryan Anderson and will only go so high for him as they may try and create a more talented bench with him and Hedo as reserves this year if they get the right wings.

The plan would be to contend this year with Dwight because next year they know 2013 is the year they can go from Eastern Title game to World Champions. They expect bare minimum to play in the ECF this year with Dwight.

• Upvote 1

Dwight talked to Henny more than once already. I do not know what was discussed. No one does yet. I believe the Magic want to build around him and may try and acquire another draft pick if possible or trade up so they can get him help that way.

Henny wants Jameer here for trade value, not because he is a great PG. He also values Jameer's contributions to the team and knows he is a fan favorite. Notice how he talks about Jameer and JJ. He will always use tons of respect and never reveal if he wants that player on his team or not. This is common sense, but he also wants the fanbase to know he values what these guys have done for the team if does trade them.

It is possible that Dwight has asked to be traded, but I do not believe that is the case. I think the Magic get Shaw in as coach, and talk to him some more to see if he will extend. If not, I think we see him traded this summer.

The Magic will attempt to upgrade the wing positions and add athleticism around Dwight. They look at Hedo as a reserve player and not a starter. They have a price window for Ryan Anderson and will only go so high for him as they may try and create a more talented bench with him and Hedo as reserves this year if they get the right wings.

The plan would be to contend this year with Dwight because next year they know 2013 is the year they can go from Eastern Title game to World Champions. They expect bare minimum to play in the ECF this year with Dwight.

Thanks for the info Catman! I know you don't post as much in terms of what you hear b/c of the stupid drama that it brings, but I know I appreciate everything you have to offer. If you hear anything else, I hope you share.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Bye Dwight.

Exactly what I was thinking. Dwight has acted like a selfish/spoiled brat over the last year and a half.