Babir_9

2012 Offseason

That April 6th incident, how the organzation reacted after that. How he hasn't heard anything directly from the DeVos and Martins since he opted in. If I could really only pick 1 problem its Alex Martins, and that goes all the way back to the supposedly done Monta Ellis deal.

Some deals go thru some don't get over it we have. Are you kidding me. He's still mad over the Ellis deal. Wasn't like he could play with him last season anyways with the back thing and all. Still a kid in a man's body. NOTHING IS GURANTEED DWIGHT.

That April 6th incident, how the organzation reacted after that. How he hasn't heard anything directly from the DeVos and Martins since he opted in. If I could really only pick 1 problem its Alex Martins, and that goes all the way back to the supposedly done Monta Ellis deal.

Maybe he found out that the deal was just to get him to sign the extension but was never gonna take place. If that's the case then I understand. But that's the business. All full of liars just to get ahead. Why should the fans suffer at the end. All we want is whats best for the team.

Some deals go thru some don't get over it we have. Are you kidding me. He's still mad over the Ellis deal. Wasn't like he could play with him last season anyways with the back thing and all. Still a kid in a man's body. NOTHING IS GURANTEED DWIGHT.

No no, I'm saying his frustration with alex goes back to that. When he found out Alex lied about the deal being done that's when the problems between them two began.

No no, I'm saying his frustration with alex goes back to that. When he found out Alex lied about the deal being done that's when the problems between them two began.

OH ok I see. That was months ago they shouldve been patched that up. Just talk it out and get it over with. I hope we get a good outcome out of all this. Just tired of waiting. They owe it to us fans. Can't take another season of this crap.

Maybe he found out that the deal was just to get him to sign the extension but was never gonna take place. If that's the case then I understand. But that's the business. All full of liars just to get ahead. Why should the fans suffer at the end. All we want is whats best for the team.

That's exactly it, and he's finding that out now. But your right about the fans, he loves Magic fans. Its something I bring up to him all the time, that its the fans who are suffering. If anything the fans would be the reason he stays in Orlando

Maybe a certain Otis "I got ties in G-State booyah!" Smith told Alex the deal was done, his boys in Warriors County had accepted a trade to bring Monta to Orlando. Alex got all chest pumped and giddy and went to Dwight all "Yo my dawg, D-How, this is your boss A-Mart... I got this thing going down, you might wanna put on that million dollar smiiiiile boyyyyyy cuz dat speedy kid is coming to O-Town... CAN YOU DIG IT?!... Shaq would say that and MEAN IT". Dwight got all "OH SNAPPER CRACKER OH MAN OH MAN HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNN WHAT UP WOOOOOOOOOORLD" and was all in... only to see Team of Otis Smith Ex-Friends put on the troll faces and bully Orlando and ship poor lil' Monta to Milwaaaaaukeeeeee...

I feel stupid for writing like this.

• Upvote 3

OH ok I see. That was months ago they shouldve been patched that up. Just talk it out and get it over with. I hope we get a good outcome out of all this. Just tired of waiting. They owe it to us fans. Can't take another season of this crap.

Yeah but they haven't talked to each other directly since that March 15th press conference. Magic fans definitely don't deserve all this

Maybe a certain Otis "I got ties in G-State booyah!" Smith told Alex the deal was done, his boys in Warriors County had accepted a trade to bring Monta to Orlando. Alex got all chest pumped and giddy and went to Dwight all "Yo my dawg, D-How, this is your boss A-Mart... I got this thing going down, you might wanna put on that million dollar smiiiiile boyyyyyy cuz dat speedy kid is coming to O-Town... CAN YOU DIG IT?!... Shaq would say that and MEAN IT". Dwight got all "OH SNAPPER CRACKER OH MAN OH MAN HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNN WHAT UP WOOOOOOOOOORLD" and was all in... only to see Team of Otis Smith Ex-Friends put on the troll faces and bully Orlando and ship poor lil' Monta to Milwaaaaaukeeeeee...

I feel stupid for writing like this.

Hahahahaha damn this had me rolling

That's exactly it, and he's finding that out now. But your right about the fans, he loves Magic fans. Its something I bring up to him all the time, that its the fans who are suffering. If anything the fans would be the reason he stays in Orlando

Yeah it's a shady business. No loyalty but that's really in all businesses. Well if thats the problem then I hope they can work it out but if not I wish him the best I we should just move on. Hes been in the league for a while so he should know how shady it is starting from the top with David Stern.

YBR, my impression is the Magic would have traded for Ellis IF Dwight signed the extension, which he refused.

Moreover, Captain Obvious here, but it seems to me Devos and Martins are tired of dealing with Dwight and his drama and are ready to move on barring a change in his attitude and mode of operation. Consquently, my guess is that he's traded on draft night unless he signs an extension by that time.

• Upvote 2