Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Someone please photoshop him into a Magic Jersey. Use 23 so I can imagine that J-Rich is no longer on this team for a few glorious moments before I remember that it's not ever gonna happen.

D40F6.png

Did it fast.......so its not perfect

Jarrod Rudolph is saying that he has a "hunch" that Hennigan won't meet with Dwight AT ALL.

I saw that earlier . He corrected himself saying that he meant e didn't think they would meet "this week".

He's in LA because his back isn't healing all that fast and the doctors out there >>>> the doctors here.

I'd like to believe that but really? He's out there because he doesn't want anything to do with the Magic. He left his team during the playoffs and used the surgery as an excuse. if you can walk around without any visible signs of pain or anything as he did when he was walking around LA while TMZ was interviewing him then he could definitely be more supportive of his team mates. It amazes me how it is so obvious that he wants out yet we still would like to cater to this clown. Dwight my friend is a coward. He is no leader. I can't wait until it is official and he's gone.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2