Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Same here, would love to see if we end of up with Marshall or another PG with potential

Sure, but he will be gone by 19..... So going with a wing player paired with a dominate center is going to get you closer to the championship then a PG.

There should be a couple that can do that in the draft at 19. Then we can see whats going on in FA for upgrading what ever areas make sense while keeping in mind the upcoming pending FA's.

SF should be our targeted fix, followed by the bench, and then PG or SG. PF is full and Center is owned, except for the backup part.

But that is just me.

Sure, but he will be gone by 19..... So going with a wing player paired with a dominate center is going to get you closer to the championship then a PG.

There should be a couple that can do that in the draft at 19. Then we can see whats going on in FA for upgrading what ever areas make sense while keeping in mind the upcoming pending FA's.

SF should be our targeted fix, followed by the bench, and then PG or SG. PF is full and Center is owned, except for the backup part.

But that is just me.

Crossing my fingers and hoping not, would love to draft him and go for Iguodala in free agency but if we draft a wingman then focus on PG's in free agency like Lou Williams. I do agree that we may need to add a center because i dont see Hennigan bringing Orton back. If Dwight is staying (like i think he will) then add a veteran center to back him up. If not we may need to pay for a legit one

This may have been posted but I read that Dwight Howard's jersey is in the top 5 most sold internationally along with Kobe, Rose, James and Garnett

Crossing my fingers and hoping not, would love to draft him and go for Iguodala in free agency but if we draft a wingman then focus on PG's in free agency like Lou Williams. I do agree that we may need to add a center because i dont see Hennigan bringing Orton back. If Dwight is staying (like i think he will) then add a veteran center to back him up. If not we may need to pay for a legit one

I'm new to this board. I have been active on the RealGM site for awhile, but I am going to start posting on this board too.

YBR, you seem to know Dwight. Are you friends with him? In your heart of hearts, do you really think Dwight will sign an extension this summer? What does he think of the Hennigan signing?

David Baumann ‏@DavidBaumann33

Talked to @iambigbaby11 about Rob Hennigan & @DwightHoward. Baby: "Why would you go somewhere else when we're building here (toward title)?"

David Baumann ‏@DavidBaumann33

More @iambigbaby11 on @DwightHoward's future: "His heart lies in Orlando. We will have Dwight, if you ask me, in an @Orlando_Magic jersey."

For a guy who was booed early and often last year, Big Baby has started to show a lot of leadership qualities for the Magic, especially from the time Dwight went down with the back injury. I wasn't thrilled with his attitude when he first got here. But, I'm really liking the way he talks up the Magic in a positive way. That's the kind of guy you want on your team.

But that is just me.

What if Jameer Opts out?

For a guy who was booed early and often last year, Big Baby has started to show a lot of leadership qualities for the Magic, especially from the time Dwight went down with the back injury. I wasn't thrilled with his attitude when he first got here. But, I'm really liking the way he talks up the Magic in a positive way. That's the kind of guy you want on your team.

I agree 100%. I hope Baby plays in Orlando for a long time.

I'm new to this board. I have been active on the RealGM site for awhile, but I am going to start posting on this board too.

YBR, you seem to know Dwight. Are you friends with him? In your heart of hearts, do you really think Dwight will sign an extension this summer? What does he think of the Hennigan signing?

In my heart of hearts I think he'll commit to staying in Orlando (barring something else strange and expected happening like in April). He just does not sound like a guy thats ready to leave to me. If anything I think its the agent thats convincing him its time for a change.

Im not sure how the signing makes him feel but he had no clue about Hennigan or the hiring until i told him.

In my heart of hearts I think he'll commit to staying in Orlando (barring something else strange and expected happening like in April). He just does not sound like a guy thats ready to leave to me. If anything I think its the agent thats convincing him its time for a change.

Im not sure how the signing makes him feel but he had no clue about Hennigan or the hiring until i told him.

lol Dwight needs to sign up for "Orlando Text Alerts"

• Upvote 1

I think that's really cool of you to keep us posted in his mindset! It's much appreciated! And don't listen to those on here that are saying you're a liar!

How close are you to Dwight? How do you know him?

• Downvote 2