Babir_9

2012 Offseason

1. I want Dwight to re-sign

2. If he doesn't re-sign, the best deal being inferred is Horford and Smith for Turk and Howard

We would need a star PG/SG to pair with them or we will just end up being the Hawks...Not saying you dont take it just thinking a step ahead. Neither are stars so drawing another star to come play with them might prove difficult.

I for one am glad if Dwight forced the resignation of Brian Hill, Otis and SVG (to a lesser degree). For god sakes Hill and Otis have been disasters who shouldnt have been here and should have been canned long before they were. If Dwight is whining for better people to build with who should complain if we have Walsh and Sloan in our positions of leadership. As much as Ive not railed on Stan, Sloan is the better coach. Walsh could get his Labrador to make some moves which would be better than most of Otis' moves. Considering the "opportunity" that many feel Dwight has made for our franchise we should be thanking him for forcing passive ownership to make moves they didnt have the heart to make. Good for him....keep *****in till we get some real leadership and talent...maybe we even get enough to get back to the finals. Sloan and Walsh will be better than Otis and Stan. Thanks Dwight.

Dwight was shocked Redick defended him on Jim Rome today.

And Stan did not like Gortat, Pietrus, C Lee or skip. Stan would tell owners who he didn't like and they wouldn't add the players to the Magic

I def think there's truth to this. If so, this is a reason for SVG to go. He is stubborn and takes too long to make in game and season roster changes. He is a great coach, but if what YaboyR says is true, then we def need new blood here...

He didn't have a problem with otis really, they got into it at one point but they really didn't have an issue. I have no clue about Brian hill. He made his apology at trade deadline for this season. All he what's is a ring here. I'm not saying he's without fault, but this franchise has been a failure when it comes to building championship teams and keeping good stars here. That's why I understand some of his actions

You continually keep saying "He only wants to win championships" What the hell do you/him think the FO and everybody else wants to do? Is he honestly looking at it as if the FO isnt trying? We've made moves to try and better the team some of which have been rumored he signed off on. They didn't work. All the money this team has spent on trying to find something that works and you/him have the audacity to imply they arent trying to win a championship.

Its amazing how short sighted he/you are looking at things. Winning a championship isnt easy and takes time. It also takes competent players(including him) and FO. The success we've had as a franchise while hes been here has been almost 2nd to none. A lot of NBA players never get to sniff the amount of success hes had. He should honestly humble up and count his blessings.

The "he only wants a ring" excuse is lame to me. Suite up and quit *****ing or GTFO. If he didnt want to be here or think the franchise wasnt good enough from top to bottom to win a championship he shouldnt of signed the damn opt out clause. Having his cake and eating it to is only hindering this franchise in the attempt to win a championship. Man up for *****s sake.

Sidenote: No offense just my views, only used you/him because honestly I can rarely tell if your posting his views or your views or some hybrid concoction of both.

• Upvote 1

Thanks, I'm glad someone said that to him.. as far as I think that's predominantly how most Magic fans feel. It's pretty obvious that Dwight's various "hangers-on" are only concerned with how much they can line their own pockets in bigger markets. Hope he blocks out the white noise, so to speak.

Definitely I agree, he's a one of a kind player and has been in orlando longer than other star and loves the the city and fans, just listening to the wrong people

Honestly, I get where Dwight's coming from, I just wish he would have been a little more quiet about it. Unfortunately, being so vocal about wanting to leave (or HWNSNBU being noisy in his stead) will make it nearly impossible to bring in the help he'd need.

But looking at the names that have been brought in, we've been more lucky than good (like Ryno being a toss-in - it seems like our toss-ins end up being a lot more useful than the focus of the trades). I mean Arenas, Carter, JRich, and so on; not exactly names that inspire fear in the hearts of opposing teams.

Right, but it seems he didn't start acting like this until he got with Dan HWNSNBU in 2010. I feel he seriously messed up his image by listening to HWNSNBU and others this year. Even if he stays his image has been damaged

We would need a star PG/SG to pair with them or we will just end up being the Hawks...Not saying you dont take it just thinking a step ahead. Neither are stars so drawing another star to come play with them might prove difficult.

Agree. Either way we need a fresh look at PG

• Upvote 1

Definitely I agree, he's a one of a kind player and has been in orlando longer than other star and loves the the city and fans, just listening to the wrong people

Don't his parents want him in Orlando too? Who would look out for your best interest more than your parents? If his heart is here and his family thinks he should stay you'd think this would be easy.

Agree. Either way we need a fresh look at PG

Def agree. Look at how a Rondo or Nash makes others around them better. We have a guy like that. His name is Redick. The team looked different when he was in lineup vs. Pacers. Meer should be our Ginobili -- best 6th man aka spark in the league. Duhon shouldn't even be in the nba

You continually keep saying "He only wants to win championships" What the hell do you/him think the FO and everybody else wants to do? Is he honestly looking at it as if the FO isnt trying? We've made moves to try and better the team some of which have been rumored he signed off on. They didn't work. All the money this team has spent on trying to find something that works and you/him have the audacity to imply they arent trying to win a championship.

Its amazing how short sighted he/you are looking at things. Winning a championship isnt easy and takes time. It also takes competent players(including him) and FO. The success we've had as a franchise while hes been here has been almost 2nd to none. A lot of NBA players never get to sniff the amount of success hes had. He should honestly humble up and count his blessings.

The "he only wants a ring" excuse is lame to me. Suite up and quit *****ing or GTFO. If he didnt want to be here or think the franchise wasnt good enough from top to bottom to win a championship he shouldnt of signed the damn opt out clause. Having his cake and eating it to is only hindering this franchise in the attempt to win a championship. Man up for *****s sake.

Sidenote: No offense just my views, only used you/him because honestly I can rarely tell if your posting his views or your views or some hybrid concoction of both.

The front office and everyone else might "want" to win championships but ARE THEY CAPABLE AND COMPETENT? Last time I checked trying doesnt win you a championship either. It might get you a ribbon for effort in 5th grade but this is the billion dollar big time not the 100 yard dash in elementary school. Spending money on Gil, oversigning Rashard, dumping our best piece for contracts and players no one even wanted might be trying but it is just incompetent loss of focus bumbling which has us bent over like Hypatia Lee in a sweating with the oldies video (sorry about this analogy).

I don't blame Dwight at all for running out of patience with our foolishness and foot dragging. Come on BVW drunk dialing him? It is a bunch of clowns running a bunch of clowns and if he complains we have a bunch of clowns some clowns here complain he is a clown. Did anyone follow that? This franchise needs to be tactfully and smartly run and it just hasnt been top to bottom for a long time if ever. To blame the one guy who has carried the load is not appropriate. If this franchise wants a title they better quit clowning around and bring in some real basketball minds not janitors turned gms.

• Upvote 2