Babir_9

2012 Offseason

I'm tired of reading conflicting tweets. Something needs to happen already.

Exactly. Before Twitter, the offseason would have been every couple weeks we'd hear a rumor. Now? Every five seconds some "insider" has "new information" annnnnnnd....

Irritating.

I just want something done and next season to start.

Kyler, Ping, or Kennedy: which do you consider the most credible for breaking news like trading Dwight?

It's a lesser of three evils with those choices, but Kyler. I'd take Wojo before any of our local guys, Orlando media is that bad.

I don't consider any of them credible.

And if the Nets deal doesn't go down, then Woj and Berger are going to join the list of people who lack credibility. This is where the Dwight rumors started. So, you know that HWNSNBU is planting stuff with them.

Actually Kennedy hops on Kyler's stuff.

That left a disturbing image in my head...

I don't consider any of them credible.

And if the Nets deal doesn't go down, then Woj and Berger are going to join the list of people who lack credibility. This is where the Dwight rumors started. So, you know that HWNSNBU is planting stuff with them.

There's a difference between someone not reporting what you want to hear and someone not being credible.

Kennedy gets more crap than he deserves sometimes, he is normally pretty accurate.Kyler never actually reports anything, he just speculates on crap. Ping is completly hit or miss. I think he is too quick to tell everyone what he is hearing.

There's a difference between someone not reporting what you want to hear and someone not being credible.

It's not a matter of whether it's what I want to hear or not. If the Nets deal goes down, then they were accurate and credible. If the Nets deal does not go down.....after they reported that it is close to being done and that Cleveland agreed to be the team to make it happen, then they are not accurate. Therefore not credible. If you don't know for sure, don't report it. Or say that it might happen. Don't say that it's imminent.

"Steve Luhm @sluhm 57m

Why would any team trade for Nets' Brook Lopez? He broke his foot last year. Huge gamble to take a big guy with foot issues."

Exactly

And trading for someone that has knee issues isn't ???

• Downvote 1