Babir_9

2012 Offseason

I don't know if this stuff is going to happen but my God why do I feel like we'll end up with Luke Walton if this purported 3-way is to take place?

Luke Walton, Brook Lopez, Hump and our leader will be... Dudu

I don't know if this stuff is going to happen but my God why do I feel like we'll end up with Luke Walton if this purported 3-way is to take place?

As a poster on this message board, I hope we do get Luke Walton just for the comedy that will occur on a nightly basis. If we're gonna lose games we might as well have some fun.

• Upvote 1

"Steve Luhm @sluhm 57m

Why would any team trade for Nets' Brook Lopez? He broke his foot last year. Huge gamble to take a big guy with foot issues."

Exactly

So uh, Raja Bell wants to go to Miami now too. This just ain't fair anymore.

Sure isnt nba is a joke these days stars teaming up instead of battling each other for the ship. Cant wait for football to start. Go bucs!!!

• Upvote 1

"Tony Mejia @TonyMejiaNBA 13m

Spoke w/ source who tells me Nets deal WON'T happen. Teams lining up w/ offers featuring cap relief/picks, which Hennigan wanted all along."

Y'all read that second part. Cap relief and picks. Hmmm....

What teams meet that criteria???

It doesn't really matter what any of the reporters think, feel, or think they know. The only important thing is how Good Job Rob plays the hand he has been dealt. I've heard reports that if we don't get Bynum that Dwight won't get traded. I've heard reports that there is absolutely no way that he would take Lopez in a deal for Dwight. I've heard the Laker deal will happen by Tuesday. All of thoise could easily be wrong!

The Thunder made it to the finals without a decent center. If Good Job Rob can get us solid on the 1-4 and use the guys we just got at the 5... who knows.

So far all we have seen Good Job Rob do is get us a back-up C for 1.5 million of the 8 million we S&T Anderson for instead of getting nothing, re-sign Meer at a decent contract, and extend JJ. In my book he's batting 1,000 and the reports that I AM going to trust are the ones that say that he won't trade Dwight in a hurry just to make a deal.

• Upvote 1

Tony Mejia ‏@TonyMejiaNBA

Bynum doesn't want to be viewed as 2nd fiddle. Needs courting & reassurance, which #Magic can't do b/c of tampering allegations from others.

Expand

Reply Retweet Favorite

It doesn't really matter what any of the reporters think, feel, or think they know. The only important thing is how Good Job Rob plays the hand he has been dealt. I've heard reports that if we don't get Bynum that Dwight won't get traded. I've heard reports that there is absolutely no way that he would take Lopez in a deal for Dwight. I've heard the Laker deal will happen by Tuesday. All of thoise could easily be wrong!

The Thunder made it to the finals without a decent center. If Good Job Rob can get us solid on the 1-4 and use the guys we just got at the 5... who knows.

So far all we have seen Good Job Rob do is get us a back-up C for 1.5 million of the 8 million we S&T Anderson for instead of getting nothing, re-sign Meer at a decent contract, and extend JJ. In my book he's batting 1,000 and the reports that I AM going to trust are the ones that say that he won't trade Dwight in a hurry just to make a deal.

Uh...Kendrick Perkins ain't exactly a scrub.

Tony Mejia ‏@TonyMejiaNBA

For #Nets faithful mistaken about my interest in #Magic, my understanding is that fences will be mended w/Brook, set to sign long-term.

Expand

Reply Retweet Favorite