Babir_9

2012 Offseason

thx u sir just about to post that

Yea no doubt Bynum is worlds a head of Jordan but you guys wouldn't like Blake at amway? He has a lot of developing to do but I can't imagine us turning that deal down if it was ever there. And Jordan still is a solid defensive presence.

• Downvote 1

Actually it gets a lot better than that. Bynum is worlds better than Jordan, and Blake is just a ticket seller. He's good, but he doesn't make this roster much better (without Dwight).

Since when was 21 and 11 just good for selling tickets? Weird.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yea no doubt Bynum is worlds a head of Jordan but you guys wouldn't like Blake at amway? He has a lot of developing to do but I can't imagine us turning that deal down if it was ever there. And Jordan still is a solid defensive presence.

I can.. our team would still suck. Unless Blake develops defense and a jump shot, he's just a highlight machine. And Jordan's individual D (not help side shot blocking) sucks. And worse is his offense.

I can.. our team would still suck. Unless Blake develops defense and a jump shot, he's just a highlight machine. And Jordan's individual D (not help side shot blocking) sucks. And worse is his offense.

Blakes 23 still room for major improvements there. I don't think it's fair to just say he's only a highlight player when he gives you 20+ a night and 11 boards.

Since when was 21 and 11 just good for selling tickets? Weird.

Since without an All Star PG that team was a lottery contender.

I'm sure ORL wants to pay the luxury tax on the same team they had last year minus Ryan possibly and deal with a disgruntled superstar ans the media circus and screw themselves out of a lotto pick by being mediocre for a year.

Yeah. That's it.

Dwight is gone before training camp. If he's not I'll be left utterly confused.

It seems you already are a very confused individual.

Blake needs to add a jumper to his game and play D be4 i like his game

Ok so you wouldn't take a chance on him and do that trade with the possibility of him improving jumper and D? He's 23. Have to think he's 3-4 years away from prime.

I take it that PING decided to take the story down after it went viral !!!!!!!! I wonder if this is his method of keeping his name in the conversations.....especially when he has been wrong so often????

:mellow: :mellow: ?