Babir_9

2012 Offseason

I agree with you, but he doesn't see it that way

He is such an idiot. Honestly not a bright person at all.

• Upvote 3

Dwight made it very clear that having a contract has no bearing on being vocal on wanting to be traded. If we sign him to an extension that doesn't fix the bridges he torched with his team-mates, the organization as a whole, and the fans. What is there to make anybody believe that if he signs a new contract that we aren't just going to repeat the same garbage again?

The one team he pushed so hard for for a trade to is basically out of the running to trade for him or sign him next year. If I was in his shoes the moment I realized that dream is over I would be begging forgiveness and vowing to extend for as long as I could... barring that happening in the next few days I see him in purple and gold within a week. The team can't hang in limbo through the summer when it needs to be focused on trades and signings that will either enhance the team with Dwight, or without Dwight. I don't think Good Job Rob has the patience to take Otis's place in the Dwightmare. I don't think keeping Dwight until the end of the season and seeing what happens is even an option.

IMO if Dwght could keep his mouth shut and make his free throws he would be the best player in the NBA. With neither of those 2 points being true it's time for Dwight to step up or step out.

• Upvote 1

matt barnes is stright thuggin. when he chested kobe up i thot we was goin to eat his punk a$$

I'm sorry, but Kobe was way more badass here lol.

72629846.gif?key=280210&Expires=1341610868&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=LtrJzqn82T6tNCE4jLCpLw492KyPhiBwMo6GdexduUeUBNKmeFd2u5fDtNAqNNpAtPDOjEl6ZH9o6M39aIS5AZz81TrnxEFkzAskYQ9gt9kaT-Fq~o5O3sr0DEds-b30AyFwzUByJ9nXXj8wLAi8xypAb3U9-mctE0OWzOran-w_

No - the original quote was "hard noised:" I thought we were saying Matt Barnes was metal or something...

Oh... Well then... Carry on, good sir.

Dwight made it very clear that having a contract has no bearing on being vocal on wanting to be traded. If we sign him to an extension that doesn't fix the bridges he torched with his team-mates, the organization as a whole, and the fans. What is there to make anybody believe that if he signs a new contract that we aren't just going to repeat the same garbage again?

The one team he pushed so hard for for a trade to is basically out of the running to trade for him or sign him next year. If I was in his shoes the moment I realized that dream is over I would be begging forgiveness and vowing to extend for as long as I could... barring that happening in the next few days I see him in purple and gold within a week. The team can't hang in limbo through the summer when it needs to be focused on trades and signings that will either enhance the team with Dwight, or without Dwight. I don't think Good Job Rob has the patience to take Otis's place in the Dwightmare. I don't think keeping Dwight until the end of the season and seeing what happens is even an option.

IMO if Dwght could keep his mouth shut and make his free throws he would be the best player in the NBA. With neither of those 2 points being true it's time for Dwight to step up or step out.

nicely put

He is such an idiot. Honestly not a bright person at all.

this...

that's why he doesn't know how to pass and complains on the court all the time... doesn't know how to utilize his strong body better instead just pushing ppl around...

but this I blame to the previous coaching staff...

when a player needs to go outside of the coaching staff to fix his postmoves and freethrows... what does that tell you?

Patrick Chewing?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What websites u guys get ur storys from? i no of bleacherreport and hoopsworld and real gm. but i never heard about the mavs tring to get howard. so if some1 nos of a good site plz point me in the right direction

www.chrisbroussardhassources.com

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Except Scott Skiles and Darrell Armstrong.

I loved Armstrong...but even he irritated the hell out of me at times.

I'm sorry, but Kobe was way more badass here lol.

72629846.gif?key=280210&Expires=1341610868&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=LtrJzqn82T6tNCE4jLCpLw492KyPhiBwMo6GdexduUeUBNKmeFd2u5fDtNAqNNpAtPDOjEl6ZH9o6M39aIS5AZz81TrnxEFkzAskYQ9gt9kaT-Fq~o5O3sr0DEds-b30AyFwzUByJ9nXXj8wLAi8xypAb3U9-mctE0OWzOran-w_

And was even more badass when he had an actual ring at the end of the series, after averaging nearly 30ppg and being named the MVP of that series...