Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Suns did not give in... they got 4 draft picks... it was nothing or 4 picks for them... a great business decision

both Mitch and Nash made that trade happen...

Mitch has done so many good trades for the Fakers... and what do we do? continue to dig a grave when we're in a grave already

After talking with (owner) Robert (Sarver) and (president of basketball operations) Lon (Babby) we've agreed that it's time for both of us to move in new directions. I approached them and asked if they would be willing to do a sign and trade deal with L.A. because it is very important to me to stay near my children and family.

They were very apprehensive and didn't want to do it. Fortunately for me, they reconsidered. They saw that they were able to get assets for their team that will make them better, assets they would not have otherwise had and it made sense for them to do a deal that helps their team get better.

- Steve Nash

they didn't what? They had to get something back you turd.

The point is that those two are starting quality guards who were signed at reasonable deals, Jameer is not a starting quality guard anymore and was signed to a bad deal.

this man, again, this is not meer's fault... I like meer as a player and person... but the management is just horrible...

The point is that those two are starting quality guards who were signed at reasonable deals, Jameer is not a starting quality guard anymore and was signed to a bad deal.

Please keep talking. :shard: :shard: :shard: :shard:

- Steve Nash

they didn't what? They had to get something back you turd.

why they reconsidered?

because Mitch offered 4 picks... who would turn that down... its great business... they were going to lose Nash for personal reasons... how dumb would that be

you guys are overreacting about this. I also wanted to go in a different direction but the signing isn't THAT bad. Jameer is worth $5-$6M/yr. Sucks he's not expiring next year, but so be it. And the 3rd year is an option year (don't know if player or team). And if we can move Duhon and just role with Ish/Westbrook as PGs, Jameer would be a good mentor for them. It could be far worse than how you're describing the signing.

Quit acting like we signed him for 5 yrs/$35M

Not claming to be, never want to be an "insider". Insiders always have info..

But, but you claim to have big balls...