Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Well there's players that want to come play here with Dwight. Dwight has to commit here first. But if Orlando hires Shaw I believe that may help when it comes to staying

As a logical thinking human being, you can't seriously think that Dwight is going to extend? Even if we do hire his favourite coach?

There's still a chance in my opinion. Dude just said last week he loves Magic fans, and why would you want to help with the GM search or draft if you wanted to leave? Dwight just has bad people around him, I know he does. Everytime I make a point to him he can't answer it, he'll dance around it. And I haven't talked to him since the Johnson trade went down

YBR

I think its safe to say that Dwight has A LOT to think about tonight and into tomorrow after Brooklyn did him dirty.

That didn't take long: now being told not to count out DH still making his way to the Nets. So list now is: 1.(Nets) Mavs. -- Ric Bucher (@RicBucher)

There's still a chance in my opinion. Dude just said last week he loves Magic fans, and why would you want to help with the GM search or draft if you wanted to leave? Dwight just has bad people around him, I know he does. Everytime I make a point to him he can't answer it, he'll dance around it. And I haven't talked to him since the Johnson trade went down

That's almost sadistic to make these excuses for him, and blame his actions on the people around him. It's ridiculous and probably unhealthy.

This is where a guy like Rob comes in and hands Dwight a tissue, saying he feels for him, and tells him that is how "big markets" work. Then you try to sell him again on the dream of making Orlando a great city with a rich championship history. If you can't persuade him then, tell him that he will be traded out of Orlando, but it will be for something that the organization can use to better itself or that they will let him walk for cap space relief. Make sure to play on Dwight's emotions, because to me he seems to be an emotional guy. Make sure he understands that the people that are looking to acquire him could care less about him as a person and more about wins and losses. Tell him that you want a championship in Orlando just as bad as him, but the only way that he can do it is by getting a long term commitment. If that doesn't work, its either trade, or walking for him.

That my friend is: Blackmail.

Of course Dwight wants to go to the Mavs, they are the only team with LESS to offer than the Nets.

Do they have enough space to pick up 2 maxes in addition to Dirk? I mean I guess he may want to go there but he isn't going to win a title the way they are.

Of course Dwight wants to go to the Mavs, they are the only team with LESS to offer than the Nets.

You're exactly right,

It'll be crazy if Deron decides to shaft the Nets and sign with Dallas after all this trading went down with the Hawks.

That didn't take long: now being told not to count out DH still making his way to the Nets. So list now is: 1.(Nets) Mavs. -- Ric Bucher (@RicBucher)

BS

That my friend is: Blackmail.

Its not blackmail when he wants to be traded in the first place. I'm just saying, trying to sell him on the fact that big markets are cut-throat, and also the fact that he CAN win a championship in Orlando if he can wait just one year. If you can't sell him on that, you continue on with your plans to trade, or allow him to walk.

So Broussard says the Magic basically hang up on Nets when they called about Dwight and that's before the trade. Now we are to believe it can still happen? ESPN has quite an agenda going here.