Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Who's Steven A Smifh? Thought it was Smith lol.

I'd venture to say that if there is a Smifh, he is less biased and more intelligent than the tool that is Stephen A. Smith...

He's expanding his list now because the other options arent panning out.

Does he use black ink and mail it?

IT looks more and more the dwight not getting to get his wish no matter what. So it might be time for magic to work in other position of need. And then see how things are before training camp. I hope in the next 2 mths Dwight wakes the ***** up and mom and dad slap him out of Fengans spell. And falls under hennigens spell.

The only way that D12 reputation can somehow be fixed is if he accept to the public that

1: he is that smart.

2: that he was influenced by his Agent on all of his actions and fired him instantly.

3: To sign a extension with the magic and suck it up.

• Upvote 2

FWIW, my Houston sources also told me they would include Lowry/Scola and any of the 3 of Patterson/Motiejunas/White/Lamb/Jones in any deal of Dwight.

I would take Lowry and Motiejunas/White/Lamb

then hedo or a combo of baby and qrich/duhon for martin

But I know you're just another curran account, seek help.

The only way that D12 reputation can somehow be fixed is if he accept to the public that

1: he is that smart.

2: that he was influenced by his Agent on all of his actions and fired him instantly.

3: To sign a extension with the magic and suck it up.

yes and if smater puts blame on him self for letting is agent have so much power.

i think the D-12 we have all have loved is in still there some where.... Go magic !!!

Sorry guys. troll account was troll account.

Still, don't see how Houston offer is any better than say, Hawks or Lakers. But maybe a total rebuild ala Jazz and accept picks and youngsters for superstar is Henningans forte, rather than a Nuggets type move and still compete with a package of mid tier players for their superstar.

Did anyone see this video on ESPN.com?

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:8122009

Broussard is basically saying what YBR has been telling us for months. Dwights people are the ones that have been pushing Brooklyn.

i would plus one the hell out this if it would let me..... 1st things that makes since come out of Broussard s mouth. Maybe fagen cut him of his payroll.

That may be, but didn't Dwight himself just tell Henny he wanted to be traded to BK?

Yes because Howard has been away from Orlando and around this crew 24/7.

If Dwight fires those guys then he's probably going to try and patch things up here, if he sticks with them, then we'll be trading him.

I wonder how much friction HWNSNBU and the crew have caused by being in the middle of d12 and orlando, what if the reason alex and dwight are at odds is because HWNSNBU has perhaps misrepresented things intentionally that the magic have told him, and HWNSNBU has told alex to not talk to dwight? thus causing an unrepairable situation......