Babir_9

2012 Offseason

1) The Houston offer sucks. Trading Dwight Howard for Kyle Lowry and two picks between 10-20 (or all 3 if we want 1,000,000 PFs) is how you become the effing Rockets. No thank you!

2) If you could promise me Andrew Bogut for 82 games, then Thompson/Barnes/Bogut would be a good deal. It was only a couple years ago when people got excited for D12/Bogut matchups... but then Andrew got hurt again. But Bogut is never healthy, so you're basically taking on another Hedo/Duhon, pay him a lot, he gives you nothing

3) Why do people think Hennigan is going to deal him so quickly? You don't get to where he is at age 30 without having a little bit of "ego" and making risky moves. Dude's not going to just trade him to trade him. If he doesn't get a deal he likes (meaning Bynum), then I think he spends the year trying to convince him. His value is at an alltime low because of his back and the crap that Broussard put out there. He will have MUCH more value at the deadline, especially for teams who are on the fringe of the playoffs that already have one or two "playoff quality" players.

4) Why are we still talking about the stupid a$ blackmail thing? Yahoo never reported it, CBS didn't report it individually. Dwight denied it and Hennigan denied it. Yet we're going to believe Chris Broussard and the moron Ric Bucher? Seriously, enough with that crap.

5) Whether Dwight is staying or leaving, I think we need to revisit the Josh Smith talks.

Why would any fringe playoff team trade for Dwight when they know they would be renting him for half the season? And also why would they be willing to part with one of their star players for that? Not to mention if they are a fringe playoff team than there draft picks would be in the teens.

Think my man

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *****KKKK DWIGHT

This is exactly why we wait til the deadline, or at least deep into the summer. Many more teams will come calling once they know Brooklyn is no longer a legitimate possibility. Brooklyn is not waiting for Dwight...that ship is sailing away quickly and Dwight knows it.

This is exactly why we wait til the deadline, or at least deep into the summer. Many more teams will come calling once they know Brooklyn is no longer a legitimate possibility. Brooklyn is not waiting for Dwight...that ship is sailing away quickly and Dwight knows it.

You guys are crazy to think that holding on to Dwight until the trade deadline will bring in any great players... Other teams will know that we have to get rid of him or he walks for nothing. We will be the desperate ones at that point.

Orlando Magic facebook page posted this just now...

READ STORY: http://on.nba.com/NXyKcw - The Dwight Howard era with the Magic could soon be coming to an end, but Rob Hennigan made one thing clear: The Magic will only make a trade that is in the best interests of the organization and it will not necessarily be beholden to the all-star's requests.

Incoming trade?

I thought for sure if the nets got JJ that they wouldn't be able to get Dwight but a few reporters including Steve Kyler I believe said that depending on how the trade goes down that there still would be a way for the Nets to sign Dwight to a full contract?

Can anyone explain the "way the trade goes down" thing to me, I don't see how they would even have close to the amount of cap needed for Dwight.

I don't know the salaries, but I don't think being tied up in JJ (max or near max contract), DWill (max contract), and Gerald Wallace ($10M/year) will leave them any room to add a max contract next off-season. Dwight is fuked

If she's one if the hottest girl in the world, I'm a virgin and she's the one that can help me lose my virginity ASAP....I will ask her to stay

The Magic are not virgins. They've been screwed a number of times by their superstar players over the years, including their current "hottest girl".

I say either trade him for Bynum with a few other pieces going out the door and coming back, that way we would be almost the same team we are now. Or trade him to Houston grab there young players and maybe future draft picks with Lowry, and Martin. Some of those players could actually turn out to be great players no one knows. And if we suck then we just rebuil a lot faster.

Bottom line what other teams do you see jumping into the dwightstakes that will give us a great package on a rental basis.

Why is Dwight so pressed to go to Brooklyn when they're clearly not all-in on him?

Great question! Now what happens? Is he loyal again?