Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Oh I'm looking at it like you are. This is all crazy, that's why I said dwight and alex pride keeping them from fixing this about a week ago. Alex will call dwights family to pass messages to dwight? Dwight refuses to call alex because he wants alex to call him. This I ridiculious

that's just straight childish they need to be men. When i got a problem with one of my homies I deal with them directly I don't get all passive aggressive about it.

I think Orlando has simply grown tired of HWNSNBU and his crew trying to bully them, and Dwight getting mad at them over petty things, such as how they fly him places. It is best for both sides to move on, unless Dwight is going to get rid of these people, which he's not.

I know this is off the subject but what are some of your twitter names so I can follow some of you guys. I'm from Cali and I can never have a conversation with anybody about Magic basketball.

Back on topic;

Its obvious that we won't get equal value for Dwight but I'm a Magic fan 1st and I just want us to get good players in return that's going to help us compete night in-night out.

Our best bet, obviously, is to get 3-4 teams in the mix. No single franchise can give us what he's worth. LA, Memphis, Houston, Atlanta, and Philly are the ideal teams in terms of the players I want.

What do you think about the Nets trying to go after Joe Johnson? [http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/19454611/report-atlanta-hawks-brooklyn-nets-talking-joe-johnson-trade]

I just hope they aren't trying to pawn/flip him to us for Dwight (I'm not saying that's what they are trying to do, but you never know).

As for 3rd or 4th team trade partners, I wouldn't mind Memphis or Philly getting involved, with Iggy and/or Rudy in the trade mix.

• Upvote 1

Why dont people like Martin.Hes an expiring contract of 11.5 million. Replace him with Ellis at the end of the year

You should be banned with a username like that bro. Pretty disrespectful

• Upvote 5

I don't want it to seem like I'm getting mad at the messenger, but what is he crying about then? He has an open dialogue with Henny. That should make him happy.

He wants to talk to the DeVos. He's been wanting to talk to them since his surgery. Meeting Henny was ok, but his main problems are with communications with people higher than Hennigan

• Downvote 2

I know this is off the subject but what are some of your twitter names so I can follow some of you guys. I'm from Cali and I can never have a conversation with anybody about Magic basketball.

Back on topic;

Its obvious that we won't get equal value for Dwight but I'm a Magic fan 1st and I just want us to get good players in return that's going to help us compete night in-night out.

https://twitter.com/ShockPhantom_ and all the people I @ reply are good.

What do you think about the Nets trying to go after Joe Johnson? [http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/19454611/report-atlanta-hawks-brooklyn-nets-talking-joe-johnson-trade]

I just hope they aren't trying to pawn/flip him to us for Dwight (I'm not saying that's what they are trying to do, but you never know).

As for 3rd or 4th team trade partners, I wouldn't mind Memphis or Philly getting involved, with Iggy and/or Rudy in the trade mix.

Raj? You're on TBN also?

Nate Jones ‏@JonesOnTheNBA

Honestly, like so many others, he got caught up in the NBA life and developed a terrible ego. It's tough to come in at 18 and not.

Very true (about young players in general getting caught up in the NBA lifestyle).

A lot of players have egos though unfortunately. No excuse for Dwight imo. I think Dwight should man up and quit being so passive & "back and forth" about the issue. He should make a decision and live with it. I know it's his life and this is a big decision, but he's had a few years to figure this out ahead of time. His indecisiveness is getting drawn out and unbearable at this point. It's hurting the organization, his teammates/coaches, and the organization's fans.

YBR is right... Dwight should make (come out with) a statement if he can. This is getting a bit ridiculous.

• Upvote 1

Some fans are delusional. Still defending Dwight? Support our team not one guy.

Seriously. Broussard reported it. Magic confirm the meeting. Sad.

If this didn't happen last year. I'd say OK let's relax. But seriously?

It's not necessarily just a matter of supporting Dwight. In some ways, it is. You get players. You like them. Until recently, they have been very solid and helped your team. You don't want to believe they would want to hurt the team.

And let's face it, even though Dwight might want to be traded, there is a very good chance that a lot of stuff that has been said isn't necessarily true either. We know based on so many other rumors that aren't true. I'd guess that ESPN's track record on rumors is only good a maximum of about 30 percent of the time, and a lot that is because of the agendas of their sources.

The other thing is.....THE TEAM is a bunch of players. Otherwise, it's just a bunch of nameless and faceless jerseys. They can't just put anyone on the floor and have me root for them. It matters to me WHO they are. I want them to be good players. And hopefully they are people we can be proud of, too.

I am not a fair-weather fan. I have been a ticket holder since the beginning, and I pretty much come out for every game and stay for every second. But I don't want a crappy team with no direction and a bunch of players who I could care less if they are gone the next day. And the fact that we keep going through this roller-coaster "we're kinda good (sometimes better than others); we really suck" cycle. The fact that this doesn't seem to bother the rest of you and that you are perfectly fine with that is disturbing.

• Upvote 1

Trade Dwight for rebuilding pieces, not Rudy Gay or Iggy. You're delaying the inevitable by doing so.

I feel old for distinctly remembering when Gay and Iggy WERE rebuilding pieces.