Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Weren't you the one who started all of this??? :angry:

I've been exposed!

trollface.jpg?1296494117

See, this is how it used to be. If you think someone is wrong, you tell them, not this thumbing BS.

Also, blackmail? Really? If this story is legit, my respect for Dwight is dwindling. I'll wait until the facts come out, but at the moment I find this hysterically ridiculous.

This

He's still a part of the team, in case you had forgotten.

As to your comment before, the Magic confirmed the meeting but that doesn't mean they confirmed what other people rumored to be said.

Sky, I like you and I truly say this with all due respect, but wake up.

Made an account just to say how pathetic I think Dwight is trying to sue his own team. Hope we can get some good pieces in return for his sorry ass.

Yeah, I'm preferring he contract tetanus from having a rusty nail shoved in a hole that's quite small and...private...

Belly button?

If the Magic had said it wasn't true, I could understand not buying into it. But a "no comment" from PR people pretty much translates too "Yes, it is true, but we can't say anything until the matter is resolved."

LOL at the blackmailing part. If my memory serves me right didn't Dwight tweet a pic of him and his "family" aka Magic players saying I couldn't leave them. Now He's saying the Orlando Magic organization and the Devos family tried to "blackmail" him!? WTF happened to Dwights Soul?