Babir_9

2012 Offseason

YBR

Does Dwight prefer boxers or briefs? Also, Obama or Romney?

Speaking of Dwight and undies, I saw an ad on another website earlier by Adidas selling athletic underwear with Dwight modeling them.

who do you guys prefer: Shaw or Malone?

I can't find any substance to make me want Shaw. I just hear: "he's a players coach", or "he was Phil's assistant for 7 yrs, and Kobe respects him". I haven't heard anything as to if he's a good X' & O's guy, defensive minded, or anything; just "he's a players' coach".

Can anyone fill me in? Because of the lack of solid info I can find on Shaw, I want Malone (also read/watched good things about him).

I'll bet Mike Malone gets the gig. Just a hunch, or I may have spoken to someone from my days of blogging who knows a thing or two....or people or two.

Start reading up on him folks, because it's coming soon.

I'll bet Mike Malone gets the gig. Just a hunch, or I may have spoken to someone from my days of blogging who knows a thing or two....or people or two.

I hope that's the case. From reading fan's comments, Malone is the brain behinds NO's defense 2 yrs ago, and GSW improved defense last year. He's a great X's & O's guy and player friendly. Dwight & CP3 have shown love for wanting to play for Malone; which doesn't hurt. Doesn't have the "championship" pedigree Alex was preaching, but he seems like the perfect fit for what we're building.

Someone please correct me if I'm off-base, but I see Malone as player-friendly version of SVG.

Jareth Fakeinsidesourcestory :shard: