Babir_9

2012 Offseason

So what is everyone thinking we could get if we still have to end up trading Dwight. I obviously do not hope it gets to that point, but with the draft over what do you guys think is realistic? I really just don't want him going to the Nets via us.

So if he leaves we are left with CHRIS DUHON AS THE STARTING POINT GUARD!....I wonder if Casey Anthony has anymore chloroform laced towels to help me into the next life. Thats it....everyone start Tebowing surely Chris Paul will fall from the sky.

So if he leaves we are left with CHRIS DUHON AS THE STARTING POINT GUARD!....I wonder if Casey Anthony has anymore chloroform laced towels to help me into the next life. Thats it....everyone start Tebowing surely Chris Paul will fall from the sky.

Or her prescription to Xanax, I'll be happy with either or.

I just don't understand how there can be so many talented players in the world and we have Chris Duhon as a back up point, who needs a screen the whole way down the court just to get over the half court line.

We would have been better off bringing Anthony Johnson back out of retirement for that...

If we don't bring back Jameer that doesn't mean we can't do anything else.

guyz, we weren't gonna sign jameer. rob was totally trying to lull him into extending to trade him as a juicy servicable expiring...but alas jameer is too crafty.

source: sauce