Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Catman,

Have you heard anything about anyone Orlando is trying to either trade up for or trade for tomorrow? Like maybe something like our 19th pick, JJ, and something else for a proven player?

• Downvote 1

BREAKING NEWS: This is getting interesting yet nothing is happening

Isnt it always around these times.....

You know what would be really interesting... Miami trading Bosh to Houston for those early picks.....

Isnt it always around these times.....

You know what would be really interesting... Miami trading Bosh to Houston for those early picks.....

Bosh was a major factor in the Finals so yeah, that would absolutely shock me, too.

Man I feel like I'm back in my rookie days at OMMB. It's a good feeling. I was starting to feel like an old timer here.

What is wrong with Olt Timers??? :mellow: ???

Bosh was a major factor in the Finals so yeah, that would absolutely shock me, too.

yea.. i would think that Miller and Shane actually hitting their shots trumped Bosh. Not to mention Chalmers.

Who? Where did you hear that?

Addi, I think we discussed briefly this the other day. It's the same "guy" who told me about VanGundy being fired and Otis kind of being able to decide his role in the organization. I don't want to call him a "source" because he's a link, not the actual player, but talked to him a day or two ago and said he sees the same ending he saw when we talked a couple months ago (i was freaking about end of year, he said Stan's gone, calm down) and that's Josh Smith in Orlando for the 2013-2014 year at the latest with Dwight.

Related but also extra, Dwight's a good guy people; don't know why we've let ESPiN change our view on him.

But forget where it was posted, this has A LOT of resemblence to Kobe's trade demands all those years ago.

Link?

Bradley Beal revealed that Sam Presti told him in an interview in Chicago that the Thunder were interested in trading up to draft him.

Oklahoma City doesn't have a selection until the No. 28 pick.

"He told me he was going to decide what they're going to do and considered getting up there," Beal said.

Beal said Denver, which picks at No. 20, also made a similar statement.

In order to draft Beal, the Thunder would almost certainly need to trade James Harden. League sources said Oklahoma City would be unable to avoid tax issues if they had Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook, Harden and Serge Ibaka under lucrative contracts.

Trading for Harden could make sense for a team like the Bobcats, though there is no guarantee he would be willing to sign a long-term extension.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/221779/Thunder_Nuggets_Spurs_Express_Interest_In_Trading_Up_For_Beal