Babir_9

2012 Offseason

I don't want Dwight to go to Brooklyn, but I don't get why people think he can't win there. From someone who watched basically every game Williams played with the Jazz, you put him with DWill and the sky's the limit. They aren't going to need some amazing supporting cast to be any better a team than Dwight has had in Orlando and it wouldn't be that hard to quickly attract some solid role players.

YaBoy R,

Maybe the next time you are talking with Dwight you can remind him that Wade had to wait and the team sucked for a couple years while Riley freed up Salary Cap to sign the big 3. Do you think Dwight has the patience to let Hennigan clean up the Otis oil spill and free up some space to grab him another star or two to play with?

I think he can if Rob sells him on it, we have cap space next summer

This is one thing I've never understood. What kind of grown man lets other people speak about what they want, where they want to be, or how their business is handled especially as you're claiming its not even what they want? What does this accomplish besides making him look like an idiot? He hires these people to represent him but they aren't representing him like he wants to be represented. That's a normal practice right? I seriously find it hard to believe he didn't want this stuff out there it just doesn't make much sense to me.

His job is to play ball not control rumors. And it doesnt just have to be someone he hired spreading these rumors. Only place Dwight wanted to go was Brooklyn, he did not want to be traded to LA or Dallas

How gullible can you be? Do you really think his AGENT of all people, a very smart and talented individual who went to Yale law school, would do something against the wishes of his client? Why would HWNSNBU or his camp or people or posse or w/e the hell it is risk losing a 7 figure client for no reason? That is truly puzzling. "Dwight never actually said those things it's his camp and he has no control over that." You seriously expect people to believe that?

His agent isnt the only person in his 'camp'.

His agent isnt the only person in his 'camp'.

So you're saying he lets his friends spread things that ruin his image but continues to let them tag along and run their mouth? Again please explain how that makes sense. You can defend him all you want but its idiotic to believe he doesn't have control of "his camp." It is his after all isn't it? Stop being so naive. I know you guys are e-buddies but its causing you to be blinded. It's pretty ridiculous you think we should believe this.

Have there been any other players that couldn't control their camp and then in turn did nothing about it all the while watching as their image is being torn to shreds because of said made up rumors? Serious question.

Also as you should know him leaving wasn't the only rumor. He also wanted SVG fired which was a rumor before SVG broke it.

Jareth is a tool-bag.

Don't get why people hate on YBR. Dude relays information and is really good with getting questions asked here pretty promptly.

Regarding recruiting: Dwight has been in Josh Smith's ear for a while about Orlando. Josh wants to come to Orlando and if we keep Dwight through 2013, firmly believe Josh Smith comes here too.

If they actually met; I take that as a good sign; not just a meet "are you in or out" get on with things BS but a real outline of a plan, Dwight's ideas, Henny's ideas, meshing them together, finding a solid direction for this franchise. Don't think they would talk at length just to decide to move him. Henny's been in charge less than a week. You think he's going to trade his Superstar in 4 days for some mediocre draft picks? Come on, dude's not Otis Smith here.

There's a better chance Monta Ellis or Josh Smith end up in Orlando draft night than Dwight Howard ends up in Houston.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

He Tweeted this a few hours ago

Very interesting. I think this shows Henny's looking to deal for star number 2, not rebuild. I like. Then again, not sure I'd trade number 5. Harrison Barnes with Dwight Howard could be dynamic.

So you're saying he lets his friends spread things that ruin his image but continues to let them tag along and run their mouth? Again please explain how that makes sense. You can defend him all you want but its idiotic to believe he doesn't have control of "his camp." It is his after all isn't it? Stop being so naive. I know you guys are e-buddies but its causing you to be blinded. It's pretty ridiculous you think we should believe this.

Have there been any other players that couldn't control their camp and then in turn did nothing about it all the while watching as their image is being torn to shreds because of said made up rumors? Serious question.

Also as you should know him leaving wasn't the only rumor. He also wanted SVG fired which was a rumor before SVG broke it.

I never said he didnt have control of his camp, He and the Magic came to a conclusion at the start of the season for him not to address the trade rumors so he didnt. They gave HWNSNBU the 3 big market teams that HWNSNBU asked for. Lakers were never an option because Dwight felt like him going there and winning would not mean anything in LA and would be following in Shaq's footsteps. Dallas wasnt serious either, only that if Brooklyn didnt work out Dwight could consider playing with Deron there. Dwight has no interest in those 2 teams. He explained it all to me way back in January. Brooklyn was the only place he seriously wanted to go. Sources pumped all that "Dwight wants the Clippers, Knicks" crap

Who's Topher Williams, and how on earth could we get #5 without dealing dwight?

Sac-town is Ryno territory but I know we can't technically trade him now; probably some under-the-table stuff.