Babir_9

2012 Offseason

http://www.clickorlando.com/sports/Magic-to-announce-GM-tomorrow/-/1636890/15165426/-/14cdi2dz/-/index.html

Local 6 Sports Director David Pingalore has learned that a leading candidate has emerged in the Orlando Magic's search for a new general manager, and that an announcement could be made as soon as Wednesday.

According to sources, Rob Hennigan, 30, is the leading candidate for the Magic's GM position.

Hennigan is currently the assistant general manager and is in charge of player personnel for the Oklahoma City Thunder.

Our fave Ping is at it again

Who's the youngest GM ever in the NBA? how old was he? Cuz Hennigan is a year younger than me... either that's really young for a GM or I'm getting up there in age

:panicworker:

Who's the youngest GM ever in the NBA? how old was he? Cuz Hennigan is a year younger than me... either that's really young for a GM or I'm getting up there in age

:panicworker:

both

*Hibachi

I believe that was after "Lewis4thewin." Either way, all of y'all get your stuff together. Clifford4thewin!!! smile_panicworker.gif

• Upvote 1

I believe that was after "Lewis4thewin." Either way, all of y'all get your stuff together. Clifford4thewin!!! smile_panicworker.gif

Just giving you **** nothing else to talk about around here. :svgsad: