Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Of course, they want him here. But I think people are convincing him not to listen to the heart, because the heart "can be deceitful" lol

Jajaja Tell that to his girlfriend...

See how she reacts when he tells his woman, he will not longer listen to his heart as "it can be deceitful."

Go ahead sleep around; is ok, as long as your brain tells you. His brain will be extremely happy in new york nightlife.

Jajaja Tell that to his girlfriend...

See how she reacts when he tells his woman, he will not longer listen to his heart as "it can be deceitful."

Go ahead sleep around; is ok, as long as your brain tells you. His brain will be extremely happy in new york nightlife.

Haha, right? Your heart is very important when it comes to decision making. He has to listen to it

CBS Berger reporting Phil has the itch to coach again.....if I were martins I'd be on the plane right now! Ya boy would Phil keep Dwight in town. I'd have to think it would at 100%. Not too many coaches walking around with more rings than fingers. Offer Phil 20 million....he would ink in a second. It certainly represents a better value than paying The same amount to gilbert and rashard particularly if it keeps Dwight here.

Haha, right? Your heart is very important when it comes to decision making. He has to listen to it

I hope Dwight sticks around: I think he's the best player to play for the Magic, and he's still young, and that's really saying a lot. But more than that, I want the Magic front office to turn around and become a professional organization.

Long before Dwight came here and long after he's retired, the Magic organization needs to be more competent. Organizations can't be prescient, but it seems every time the Magic front office is given two options, they choose the wrong one (with the exception of signing Dwight over Okafor). I just wish they'd pull their head out.

The one constant? RDV.

I wonder how much of this has to do with the ownership of the team.

CBS Berger reporting Phil has the itch to coach again.....if I were martins I'd be on the plane right now! Ya boy would Phil keep Dwight in town. I'd have to think it would at 100%. Not too many coaches walking around with more rings than fingers. Offer Phil 20 million....he would ink in a second. It certainly represents a better value than paying The same amount to gilbert and rashard particularly if it keeps Dwight here.

oh of course, he's watching that situation like the rest of us

I hope Dwight sticks around: I think he's the best player to play for the Magic, and he's still young, and that's really saying a lot. But more than that, I want the Magic front office to turn around and become a professional organization.

Long before Dwight came here and long after he's retired, the Magic organization needs to be more competent. Organizations can't be prescient, but it seems every time the Magic front office is given two options, they choose the wrong one (with the exception of signing Dwight over Okafor). I just wish they'd pull their head out.

The one constant? RDV.

I wonder how much of this has to do with the ownership of the team.

Right, they just need people who think about the TEAM way more than the MONEY; with the right minds this organization could be like San Antonio

oh of course, he's watching that situation like the rest of us

Right, they just need people who think about the TEAM way more than the MONEY; with the right minds this organization could be like San Antonio

I always imagined us to start a dynasty like SAS with Dwight, but of course, SAS has the seasoned professionals in the right spots calling shots.

I always imagined us to start a dynasty like SAS with Dwight, but of course, SAS has the seasoned professionals in the right spots calling shots.

exactly, thats partially what Dwight means by creating a "championship city" That city and organization have been winners since the millennium started

David Baumann @DavidBaumann33

Multiple sources have confirmed to me that a third coach Dwight Howard likes is Los Angeles Lakers assistant Chuck Person.

David Baumann @DavidBaumann33

Chuck Person is a name consistent with Howard's preference of coaches (Shaw, Malone) --- One with no head coaching experience.

I think if you bring in Phil, you get Dwight to extend. Having Phil Jackson and Dwight Howard makes everything else easier. You'll have veterans take way less money (like what Artest did), you'll be a long-term destination for free agents, and hell, there's a certain player in LA who will very likely be amnestied in a year (no one is paying a 35-year-old 30 million) who might just want to come here for a year or two to make one final push with Phil.

All speculation, but Phil Jackson has said PUBLICLY that he wants to coach Dwight Howard and would rather coach him over any player in the league. I'm sure YBR would agree that having Phil here would definitely tilt the scales in our favor. The DV family is loaded, we have sold out practically every game for the last 3-5 years. If Phil turns it down, so be it. But if he's not number 1 on the list, then well, we probably deserve to lose Dwight (the organization, not the fans).

Phil is an unbelievable Xs and Os coach (why no one else can coach the triangle) who is a guy his players enjoy playing for because he always has their backs and will let his players just PLAY THE GAME, not chirping in their ear every 5 seconds. It's what makes him and Pop so great.

At the very least, make an offer.

I think if you bring in Phil, you get Dwight to extend. Having Phil Jackson and Dwight Howard makes everything else easier. You'll have veterans take way less money (like what Artest did), you'll be a long-term destination for free agents, and hell, there's a certain player in LA who will very likely be amnestied in a year (no one is paying a 35-year-old 30 million) who might just want to come here for a year or two to make one final push with Phil.

All speculation, but Phil Jackson has said PUBLICLY that he wants to coach Dwight Howard and would rather coach him over any player in the league. I'm sure YBR would agree that having Phil here would definitely tilt the scales in our favor. The DV family is loaded, we have sold out practically every game for the last 3-5 years. If Phil turns it down, so be it. But if he's not number 1 on the list, then well, we probably deserve to lose Dwight (the organization, not the fans).

Phil is an unbelievable Xs and Os coach (why no one else can coach the triangle) who is a guy his players enjoy playing for because he always has their backs and will let his players just PLAY THE GAME, not chirping in their ear every 5 seconds. It's what makes him and Pop so great.

At the very least, make an offer.

With the Knicks keeping Woodson as their coach I think Phil is a realistic option. If he wants back in I hope the Magic make it happen.

Not a coaching topic, but just realized Eric Maynor is a free agent. Anyone interested in bringing him in to help our point problems? He's been a real good player with OKC but is coming off of a knee injury. Good shooter, can finish in the lane, just a solid point guard who may not be starting quality, but was definitely one of the best backups in the league.