Babir_9

2012 Offseason

The Magic need to pair him up with a helper in Smoove or Ellis. Gut the roster. That will help appease him.

Its not about who can come here, its still him and the organization. Devos, Martins and others. It comes down to them. They'll have to make him believe Orlando is the franchise for him. He doesn't sound like a guy that's 100% ready to leave

There's some truth to it, but its not that clear cut. He's battling with a decision. He knows why he wants to leave, but he's asking himself why should he sign here. And his heart is in Orlando

Well hopefully they can get Walsh to run the show. The guy some how got the Knicks under the cap which was an absolute miracle. I think he could definitely bring the leadership needed to calm this situation and hopefully get Dwight the help needed to keep him here and win a title.

How are you going to get Wade without giving up Dwight?

Never in a million years are Miami sending Wade to Orlando for anyone not named Dwight Howard.

The only way Miami sends us anyone is if there was a bomb stuffed inside them. Miami has NEVER played nice with Orlando.

Well hopefully they can get Walsh to run the show. The guy some how got the Knicks under the cap which was an absolute miracle. I think he could definitely bring the leadership needed to calm this situation and hopefully get Dwight the help needed to keep him here and win a title.

What we need now is a coach that has actually won a championship. Easier said than done, but this team badly needs a culture of winning - a coach that's done that would be ideal, but a nest of veteran players that have been to the championship (and won) wouldn't hurt either.

What we need now is a coach that has actually won a championship. Easier said than done, but this team badly needs a culture of winning - a coach that's done that would be ideal, but a nest of veteran players that have been to the championship (and won) wouldn't hurt either.

Completely agree but first you need a guy to hire that coach. Anyone think they will get serious with Phil?

Yeah there's still time, but it will ultimately lay with what he thinks. Its a battle he has to fight with himself, I can tell its very difficult for him

Well this offseason should be more interesting than our last Head Coach search..... where our first choice is still coaching NCAA Basketball.

Holes:

GM, President

Head Coach

Coaching Staff

Starting PG

Backup PG

Starting SG

Starting SF

Backup Center

Bench

Player personell and someone who knows how to draft!

...... short list......

Yeah there's still time, but it will ultimately lay with what he thinks. Its a battle he has to fight with himself, I can tell its very difficult for him

As it should be. This is probably his last major deal in his prime.

Dwight will be 32 when his deal ends. Unless he drastically declines he'll still get the max at that age. Roy Hibbert will probably get close to the max and Dwight at 35 will be better than Hibbert is now.

YBR, has Dwight considered that if he asks to be traded before the season starts that Brooklyn really doesn't have the pieces to make a good offer unless they draw a top 3? He will go to the highest bidder and could end up in Toronto or who knows where else but I know from experience that cold weather is not good on a repaired back.

YBR, has Dwight considered that if he asks to be traded before the season starts that Brooklyn really doesn't have the pieces to make a good offer unless they draw a top 3? He will go to the highest bidder and could end up in Toronto or who knows where else but I know from experience that cold weather is not good on a repaired back.

I would hope he's already thought about that. Magic don't have to trade him to Brooklyn. Probably why those other teams came out today