Babir_9

2012 Offseason

If Jameer leaves, Goran Dragic or Bust

No, we need cap space or a star. Getting a 1B to a 2 to Dwight needs to happen before we spend money on anything else.

Breakthrough guys...he's thinking with his heart this morning, if that makes any sense. Starting to let his guard down

• Upvote 1

Breakthrough guys...he's thinking with his heart this morning, if that makes any sense. Starting to let his guard down

follow your heart big guy. i honestly feel if the magic play this right we can be the next nba superteam.

the foundations are already set with the amway etc.

keep if coming ybr.

282dfzp.jpg

And the Magic front office should be making daily phone calls to the Hawks to see if they want Anderson.

YBR, any idea when he's coming back to Orlando? Or when the doctors say he can travel home?

Hurry up! Someone, please!!, put DH12 on a valium drip until he sign his extension so his brain will be fuzzy from now on.

Let that heart beating!!

• Upvote 1

follow your heart big guy. i honestly feel if the magic play this right we can be the next nba superteam.

the foundations are already set with the amway etc.

keep if coming ybr.

I'm on it

282dfzp.jpg

And the Magic front office should be making daily phone calls to the Hawks to see if they want Anderson.

YBR, any idea when he's coming back to Orlando? Or when the doctors say he can travel home?

He says his back is almost 100% healed and I think he can leave when it is, i'd say starting next week

Sign the extension Dwight! Magic fans want changes too!

Great news but doesn't that mean he'll just think the other way tomorrow? What's he saying?

Hurry up! Someone, please!!, put DH12 on a valim drip until he sign his extension so his brain will be fuzzy from now on.

Let that heart beating!!

Hahaha