Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Not saying Foyle won't make a good GM but I'd rather have a guy with experience at this point like Walsh. The moves made this summer will shape this franchise for years to come.

Oh for cryin out loud.. I like Foyle, he's a smart guy. He's a smart guy who has no experience as a GM at the most critical point in our franchises history. HIRE A PROVEN GM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw this one coming miles away...This is Orlando's mo...

What's his relationship with Dwight like? What kind of scouting department will he put around him? What are his business skills like?

I saw this one coming miles away...This is Orlando's mo...

I know! I'm a fool for thinking that this time would be different, that just once they would go after someone that made sense instead of someone they really like.

I know! I'm a fool for thinking that this time would be different, that just once they would go after someone that made sense instead of someone they really like.

In all fairness, it is Jarrod and nothing is offical. With that being said, I'd predict that its very likely going to happen just by being a fan of this team since 89.

I wouldn't mind Foyle as the GM if we brought Walsh in as well. Walsh doesn't want to deal with the day to day things, and I think that would be right up Foyle's alley.

I wouldn't mind Foyle as the GM if we brought Walsh in as well. Walsh doesn't want to deal with the day to day things, and I think that would be right up Foyle's alley.

I doubt it. They seem hell bent on finding someone who has ties within the organization rather its family or former player.

right, foyle can be GM as long as we get a legit president of basketball operations.