DJSAGE

Shaq Inteview

Shaq has said some of this stuff before on nba tv. Especially the part where he said that Orlando Magic is a great organization and there must be something else behind Howard, if he wants to leave.

Did anyone notice how many times he kepy saying "we" as if he were still part of the Magic.

Well, yeah, and Bianchi asked him about that and he explained why....

Seems like Shaq has softened a bit in his retirement. Interesting to hear him say how often he thought about if he hadn't left the Magic. I bet the Magic would of won at least a couple of rings.. (assuming Penny wouldn't of gotten hurt)

definitely makes me think that this "Andrew Bynum is better than Dwight Howard" stuff by Shaq is only meant to motivate Dwight.. because Shaq's a Magic fan..?

LOL it's even weird to type out. Shaq being a Magic fan, I mean. I wonder if he sits on the couch in front of his 72 inch HDTV with a bag of chips and nacho cheese stained 6X Dwight Howard jersey freaking out during Magic games. :shard:

Or maybe a Dennis Scott jersey, kickin' it old school.

After hearing Shaq on TNT a few times, I get a different sense of him than the soundbites we've been getting the last few years. I think he's trying to push Dwight to "become all he could be." Kind of a tough-love style we're he's telling Dwight: "You haven't earned the right to be called 'superman' yet;" rather than "Dwight sucks compared to me."

He's said a few times that if Dwight wants to be one of the greats, he needs to be a 28/18 guy. I tend to agree.

If he is genuine, I would imagine the reception of shaw's "return" would be quite formidable. Similar to the way people in Chicago feel about Jordan with derrick rose in the arena. It would be interesting to see it play out.

During the Bynum thing, Shaq said he thought Dwight was the most dominating C in the league but not the best....

Maybe thats y Shaq takes the whole Superman thing to heart so much....Whenever they raz him about it, u can see how emotional he gets