three3d

POORLY REPRESENTED ALL STAR WEEKEND

No kidding, I think the skills challenge should be more serious.. isn't that to win a $25k scholarship for a kid? That's freaking serious.

On the Magic.. yeah.. it pretty much sucked. At least Dwight should have tried harder, shooting 3s or not. I mean, it was his hometown. Try and hog the ball a little like Lebron and Durant trying to win the AS MVP and make some defensive plays.. hehehe

No kidding, I think the skills challenge should be more serious.. isn't that to win a $25k scholarship for a kid? That's freaking serious.

On the Magic.. yeah.. it pretty much sucked. At least Dwight should have tried harder, shooting 3s or not. I mean, it was his hometown. Try and hog the ball a little like Lebron and Durant trying to win the AS MVP and make some defensive plays.. hehehe

Yeah...the kid from Cleveland was pretty pissed.

I think Dwight may have started to lose intrest in the game once these guys (LeBron, Melo, DWade...baiscally anyone not a big man) are flying up and down the court and he's left there to inbound the ball after each made shot by the West. Those guys had Dwight open for lobs on more than 2 or 3 fast breaks and they never threw it up to the big man. Instead, they would throw it off the backboard to themselves or just dunk it themselves. You have to think at some point Dwight figured he may as well just do something with the ball the few times he would actually get to touch it.

If Dwight wants to dominate an all star game, he'll need to do it on the defenseive end. Just send back anything that comes towards the rim. Those small guards driving the lane for dunks will think twice about driving the lane once they have one or 2 sent back.

It was a great showing for the City. Even the half time show was very good, almost made me think that I was watching the Grammys.

Honestly it was one of the better AS games.

Great Job Orlando

That halftime show was god awful. Pitbull? Are you kidding me? Hasn't our nation had enough with the whole "put your hands in the air!!" crapola yet? Isn't that played out yet? The guy is a no talent ass clown.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yeah...the kid from Cleveland was pretty pissed.

+1

Some of the players also looked uninterested too. At least hug the kid for the camera.

I'd be pissed too if I got $5k for doing nothing.

Oh.. this I didn't know.

My problem with it was that we looked like a joke out there. I loved 3D when he played for the Magic, but he works for the Atlanta Hawks last time I heard. Give me Nick Anderson and toss Jameer Nelson in the trash Ill take JJ Redick. Not sure how they came up with the players that took part on the Shooting Stars Challenge but Orlando had the wrong guys out there. About the 3 point contest, kinda ticks me off that Miami had 2 guys in it. It was Orlando's game, and we DO have one of the greatest 3 point shooter in NCAA history. Again not sure if JJ was an option or not but he should have been in it over Chalmers. The All Star game, Ok I don't mind Dwight playing around and taking a 3 pointer or even taking two of them. My problem was it's Dwights house ! Get him the ball let him do what he does. To much of LBJ to Wade. It was a great game and it came down to one shot of the East winning. That's where one less 3 point attempt by Howard could have helped.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My problem with it was that we looked like a joke out there. I loved 3D when he played for the Magic, but he works for the Atlanta Hawks last time I heard. Give me Nick Anderson and toss Jameer Nelson in the trash Ill take JJ Redick. Not sure how they came up with the players that took part on the Shooting Stars Challenge but Orlando had the wrong guys out there. About the 3 point contest, kinda ticks me off that Miami had 2 guys in it. It was Orlando's game, and we DO have one of the greatest 3 point shooter in NCAA history. Again not sure if JJ was an option or not but he should have been in it over Chalmers. The All Star game, Ok I don't mind Dwight playing around and taking a 3 pointer or even taking two of them. My problem was it's Dwights house ! Get him the ball let him do what he does. To much of LBJ to Wade. It was a great game and it came down to one shot of the East winning. That's where one less 3 point attempt by Howard could have helped.

I just like the way that DWade BROKE KOBE'S NOSE and then HAD THE BALLS TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE CALL. At least Heat players are consistent...

That halftime show was god awful. Pitbull? Are you kidding me? Hasn't our nation had enough with the whole "put your hands in the air!!" crapola yet? Isn't that played out yet? The guy is a no talent ass clown.

Was about a thousand times better than watching Nicki Minaj before the game.

I kind of have to agree with this because of the fact that the All-star game is assigned on a yearly basis to different cities. This was our opportunity to show what the Orlando was all about even if it was meaningless. We should have won something....in the all-star game. I was ticked at the Ryan Anderson losing and the Jameer and the east losing. It was...ugh.. Not to mention a terrible dunk contest.

The props need to come back.

I kind of have to agree with this because of the fact that the All-star game is assigned on a yearly basis to different cities. This was our opportunity to show what the Orlando was all about even if it was meaningless. We should have won something....in the all-star game. I was ticked at the Ryan Anderson losing and the Jameer and the east losing. It was...ugh.. Not to mention a terrible dunk contest.

The props need to come back.

I'm to the point where I wouldn't oppose foregoing the dunk contest for a year or two. It has slowly regressed since the year Dwight won and now it's kind of a joke. Even the D-League had a more entertaining competition.