three3d

POORLY REPRESENTED ALL STAR WEEKEND

What a joke I feel like we could and should have been better repesented All Star weekend. The Skills Challenge was a joke , Jameer Nelson please ! Ryan Anderson, you can't hit a BIG shot in a BIG game. And Dwightm you shot like 4 three pointers lol.

• Downvote 12

What a joke I feel like we could and should have been better repesented All Star weekend. The Skills Challenge was a joke , Jameer Nelson please ! Ryan Anderson, you can't hit a BIG shot in a BIG game. And Dwightm you shot like 4 three pointers lol.

All Star weekend is all about having a great time for the fans and for the players. I think we were represented well. Anderson was one shot away from advancing to the next round, Jameer and Dennis had fun, and Dwight enjoyed taking three pointers, I mean, when else does he get the chance to take them and have a good time on the floor?

It was a great showing for the City. Even the half time show was very good, almost made me think that I was watching the Grammys.

Honestly it was one of the better AS games.

Great Job Orlando

It was a great showing for the City. Even the half time show was very good, almost made me think that I was watching the Grammys.

Honestly it was one of the better AS games.

Great Job Orlando

I think next year's halftime show should be Jibbs, Hurricane Chris, and Sisqo

• Upvote 1