Sign in to follow this  
OrlandoFan11

Why is Orlando 5th in hte Standings?

I am just putting the facts out there that David Stern hate the Magic franchise and wants control over it like the Hornets and Clips.

Welcome to the forum... I can just tell that your going to fit right in! hahaha :tongue:

Welcome to the forum... I can just tell that your going to fit right in! hahaha :tongue:

Thanks.. Love to trash talk lol :tongue:

I just don't why the hate.. all I said was something truthful and people in this forum gets offended by it. I am just a normal fan just giving my personal thoughts about this and people get oh so pissed off about. :sadcrab: This is what expression that people think when i say something :chairshot: or :beatcomp:

I think that there should be no blame on anyone except themselves. but whats the point, no body gives two shoes about it. :dustball:

anyways back to my point Stern hates the Magic and I hope that he retires because Magic is soo far better than the Pacers and Sixers or SixtyNiners. but anyways we shall see who will prevail in the playoffs and the finals.

David stern is a better GM than Otis.

Donnie Nelson, Danny Angie, and The Busses are better than Otis. David Stern would be if he wasn't a commissioner and making up bs tech rules that ruin the NBA.