Sign in to follow this  
OrlandoFan11

Why is Orlando 5th in hte Standings?

I just had a look at the standings and was surprised to see us 5th despite having more wins and less losses and being 5 1/2 games behind Miami. Indiana and Philly have worse records, yet they are ahead of us? How can that be? Is iit because they are division leaders? What if Orlando was 26-7? ARe you telling me Philly would still have a higher seed in the playoffs?

Thanks for your answers in advance

good question, i never understood that. But I do know it all evens out at the end of the season. It might have to do with some teams have plays more games than others at this point in the season. Just a guess.

But at the end of the season, all teams have played the same amount of games.

Because Philly, even though they have a lower win% is their division leader and thus is propelled into the top 4 regardless.

Edit: To further clarify, Indiana has a better winning percentage than we do, not sure what you are looking at. Philly is the only team with a worse winning percentage that is ahead of us, but as i already pointed out, that's because they are on top of their division. Division leaders get a top 4 seed, and home court advantage in round 1.

• Upvote 1

I swear that the NBA hates the Magic and wants to make the team miserable.

because the NBA correctly calculated our win-loss totals and percentages?

:confused:

Oh I get it, Emperor Stern is to blame. Ah I see, carry on then.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

because the NBA correctly calculated our win-loss totals and percentages?

:confused:

Oh I get it, Emperor Stern is to blame. Ah I see, carry on then.

LOL

We got a High percentage than Philly which doesn't make sense why Philly is 4th and we are 5th

He Knows the Magic is going to Win one this year like the Mavs won last year which stern was expectin the Heat to beat the Mavs, which he was proven wrong. Time for the Team to Prove Stern Wrong again! GO MAGIC!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

LOL

We got a High percentage than Philly which doesn't make sense why Philly is 4th and we are 5th

He Knows the Magic is going to Win one this year like the Mavs won last year which stern was expectin the Heat to beat the Mavs, which he was proven wrong. Time for the Team to Prove Stern Wrong again! GO MAGIC!

godzilla-facepalm-godzilla-facepalm.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

godzilla-facepalm-godzilla-facepalm.jpg

I just swear you are the biggest troll that doesn't have any hope for this team. Go take your garbage pics out of this forum, you fake fan. You name is inappropriate for this forum. so Take a Hike!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

If I didn't know any better, I'd say this Lesh character is an obvious troll, and a boring one, too.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am just putting the facts out there that David Stern hate the Magic franchise and wants control over it like the Hornets and Clips.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4