Sign in to follow this  
Beast From The East

Sunday Showcase Magic @ Heat 2/19/12

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Magic
    • Heat

Not only is Miami a better team, but we are without a starter. I'm not suprised at all.

Redick has more than made up for JRich's absence. This is a talent vs. lack of talent issue, not to mention Dwight is a zombie today

one or two years ago this forum would explode over a performance like this. But now its 2012 nobody gives a **** because the Magic are done as contenders.

one or two years ago this forum would explode over a performance like this. But now its 2012 nobody gives a **** because the Magic are done as contenders.

Blow it up. Trade Dwight, take Hedo and Duhon and if possible J Rich with him

pretty much. in 2009...u could just feel how good the team was. i had total confidence we could beat anyone. i don't expect us to get past the 1st round again this year or make any positive moves. This team is beginning a long and ugly decline that i refuse to get too invested in.

Without..James..and Wade....that would be a 60 win team...JEFF VAN GUNDY...DID YOU SERIOUSLY JUST SAY THAT ?!