Soul Bro

The New & Improved Hedo Club

-the first time in Magic history a player has earned Player of the Week honors in consecutive weeks

-One of only four players to appear in every game for the Magic (Bogans, Howard, Foyle)

-Captured the 2007-08 NBA Most Improved Player Award…

-Shot an NBA-best .571 (8-14) from three-point range during the Playoffs…

-Tallied two triple-doubles: 13 points, a career-high 13 assists and 12 rebounds on Feb. 4 vs. Dallas; 23 points, a career-high-tying 13 assists and 10 rebounds on Mar. 10 vs. Atlanta…Was the first time in Magic history a player recorded multiple triple-doubles during the same season…

-Led the Magic with 487 fourth quarter points…

-Ranked fourth on the Kings’ all-time list in three-point field goal percentage…

-Named to the 2000-01 NBA All-Rookie Second Team…

-Converted the game-winning free throw with 1.2 seconds left on Jan. 24 vs. L.A. Lakers…

-Made the game-winning shot with 8.1 seconds left in overtime on Dec. 4 @ Washington...

-Hit game-winning three-pointer with 0.3 seconds left on Dec. 9 @ Portland…

-Hit game-winning three-pointer with 1.1 seconds left in Game #4 @ Philadelphia on Apr. 26.…

-Hit game-winning jumper with 0.7 seconds remaining on Dec. 31 @ Chicago…

-Nailed game-winning three-pointer as time expired on Jan. 27 vs. Boston

-Also hit winning free throws with 2.4 seconds left on Feb. 1 @ Philadelphia…

-Hit a pair of game-winning free throws with 14.4 seconds left on Nov. 23 @ Portland…

and many other contributions......

He is already one of the most important players of Orlando history.

Who cares? He's over the hill now. He's as good as Patrick Ewing would be, who cares what he did 5 years ago?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

-the first time in Magic history a player has earned Player of the Week honors in consecutive weeks

-One of only four players to appear in every game for the Magic (Bogans, Howard, Foyle)

-Captured the 2007-08 NBA Most Improved Player Award…

-Shot an NBA-best .571 (8-14) from three-point range during the Playoffs…

-Tallied two triple-doubles: 13 points, a career-high 13 assists and 12 rebounds on Feb. 4 vs. Dallas; 23 points, a career-high-tying 13 assists and 10 rebounds on Mar. 10 vs. Atlanta…Was the first time in Magic history a player recorded multiple triple-doubles during the same season…

-Led the Magic with 487 fourth quarter points…

-Ranked fourth on the Kings’ all-time list in three-point field goal percentage…

-Named to the 2000-01 NBA All-Rookie Second Team…

-Converted the game-winning free throw with 1.2 seconds left on Jan. 24 vs. L.A. Lakers…

-Made the game-winning shot with 8.1 seconds left in overtime on Dec. 4 @ Washington...

-Hit game-winning three-pointer with 0.3 seconds left on Dec. 9 @ Portland…

-Hit game-winning three-pointer with 1.1 seconds left in Game #4 @ Philadelphia on Apr. 26.…

-Hit game-winning jumper with 0.7 seconds remaining on Dec. 31 @ Chicago…

-Nailed game-winning three-pointer as time expired on Jan. 27 vs. Boston

-Also hit winning free throws with 2.4 seconds left on Feb. 1 @ Philadelphia…

-Hit a pair of game-winning free throws with 14.4 seconds left on Nov. 23 @ Portland…

and many other contributions......

He is already one of the most important players of Orlando history.

I put in red the only relevant word.

He is a hack, he has no energy and is cancer to the team. At least when the other players are having a bad shooting game they still make smart decisions and put energy in. He shows no energy and does not care.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He is a hack, he has no energy and is cancer to the team. At least when the other players are having a bad shooting game they still make smart decisions and put energy in. He shows no energy and does not care.

I have told several times in this forum taht I am not a Hedo fan. I have other reasons to dislike him but when a so called Orlando fan accuses Hedo as being a cancer to the team or as a bad player or behaves to him as if he is garbage then I feel great anger. Because everybody on this planet who likes basketball knows what does Hedo mean to Orlando, what he brought to Orlando. According to me that team in 2009 was really a better team than any other Orlando team within the last 20 years. And if the heart of that team was Dwight, the brain was Hedo.

I do not care any other hater opinion.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have told several times in this forum taht I am not a Hedo fan. I have other reasons to dislike him but when a so called Orlando fan accuses Hedo as being a cancer to the team or as a bad player or behaves to him as if he is garbage then I feel great anger. Because everybody on this planet who likes basketball knows what does Hedo mean to Orlando, what he brought to Orlando. According to me that team in 2009 was really a better team than any other Orlando team within the last 20 years. And if the heart of that team was Dwight, the brain was Hedo.

I do not care any other hater opinion.

Well you better jump in your time travel machine and head back to 2009

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well you better jump in your time travel machine and head back to 2009

Well,you'd better come with me there to remember the meaning of the word "RESPECT".

Well,you'd better come with me there to remember the meaning of the word "RESPECT".

You will not find that in 2009 you will most likely need to venture back to the 70's for that one.

• Upvote 1

Hey,what's up?

Where are Hedo haters?

Oh, I see...They are expecting a bad performance from Hedo for the next game.

And they say they are Orlando fans...?!?!

• Downvote 3

This,

Who cares? He's over the hill now. He's as good as Patrick Ewing would be, who cares what he did 5 years ago?

and this,

Read very carefully.

Team Record Book:

With 16 points in this one, Hedo Turkoglu would move into fourth place on the Orlando Magic all-time scoring list, passing up Penny Hardaway along the way.

He did not do this 5 years ago...

He wrote history not in the history but last night...

This is the link..... http://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy/nba/news?slug=ycn-11048676

Oh, do you hear that sound?

:)))))

• Downvote 2

This,

and this,

Read very carefully.

Team Record Book:

With 16 points in this one, Hedo Turkoglu would move into fourth place on the Orlando Magic all-time scoring list, passing up Penny Hardaway along the way.

He did not do this 5 years ago...

He wrote history not in the history but last night...

This is the link..... http://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy/nba/news?slug=ycn-11048676

Oh, do you hear that sound?

:)))))

Treat it for what its worth. He played a good game (3 out of 4 quarters at least). I would love for him to play like that every game, or at least show the same energy he had. Though history proves he will return to his lazy ways within a few games.

Hey,what's up?

Where are Hedo haters?

Oh, I see...They are expecting a bad performance from Hedo for the next game.

And they say they are Orlando fans...?!?!

Are you going to post something like this every time Hedo has a good game?

I've been avoiding posting in this thread, largely because being called a racist every 8 minutes is an annoying experience I'd like to not have to live through again, but seriously: he had a nice game last night, but he's having a piss poor season as a whole and is vastly overpaid for his contributions. And that would be the case even if he DIDN'T insist on stopping the ball on every possession in the 4th.

Hell, he was middling on offense and abysmal on defense in the game immediately before last night's, and was worse against Atlanta 4 games ago.

It has nothing to do with being "Hedo haters."

It has everything to do with being fans of the Magic who want what's best for the team, which right now, would be Hedo Turkoglu playing somewhere else if it meant that Orlando could pay someone what their worth to put up Hedo's numbers(about the MLE).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1