Sign in to follow this  
Beast From The East

GameThread : Wizards @ Magic 2/01/12

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Magic
    • Wizards

What if RDV publicly announces that Otis will not be gone for another 10 years?

Will this forum blow up? Will we find traces of RealGM Orlando aswell?

• Downvote 1

Hopefully, we are going to mercifully bury Larry Hughes' corpse. It's really disrespectful to disgrace the dead like this. I think the only way Hughes could play any worse is if 2 guys were carrying him and manipulating his appendages "Weekend at Bernies" style.

My admittedly bad joke may have gotten me a -1 but it does appear that I called this. Not that it was exactly hard to predict......but that won't stop me from bragging about it like it's a major accomplishment.

Wait, am I an insider now?

Why is there no FIRE OTIS chants at Amway?

The everyday bball fan doesnt know enough about the Magic to even know there is such a position as GM. Let alone who it is.

I feel bad for the guy.

I mean he was probably on the way to the shower and Otis pulls him aside to tell him 'clean your locker'

I think Larry had a sad shower.

• Upvote 2

I feel bad for the guy.

I mean he was probably on the way to the shower and Otis pulls him aside to tell him 'clean your locker'

I think Larry had a sad shower.

Hughes will somehow live. He's made plenty of money over his career....including a decent salary this season without contributing anything. If he was a fringe player trying to make it in the league, I probably would feel bad for him as well.

Also, I think the game poll needs to be amended with a third option: Magic player gets cut. There's a 32 percent chance that I seriously take that option before this game starts.

JohnDenton555 John Denton

Mo @DwightHoward:"We’ve been staying together in the LR despite everything going on. We haven’t allowed any of that stuff to separate us.’’

JohnDenton555 John Denton

Said @DwightHoward on his dunk on JaVale McGee: "The play before I almost missed a dunk and I told everybody I was going to make up for it."

My admittedly bad joke may have gotten me a -1 but it does appear that I called this. Not that it was exactly hard to predict......but that won't stop me from bragging about it like it's a major accomplishment.

Wait, am I an insider now?

Personally, I just wasn't online when you posted that and *I* think it's hilarious. I'm going to go +1 it.