Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic @ Hornets

These are the games where players need to be benched.... Richardson needs to come off the bench and be that 6th man. Start either Von or JJ.....

So with you on this. JRich has been playing horribly this year and JJ's been playing pretty well. Start JJ. Start....something. Anything. This team looks like it's drowning right now.

Even so? We won't lose this game.

Im watching every game...... Why... Because im a Detroit Lions fan which has prepared for these things in life....

And I paid for NBA league pass, and love the Magic.... even if they are god awful...

Side Note: It will be a fun drinking game though.... A shot for every Davis touch/shot for a brick, a shot for every missed open jumper for Richardson, a shot for every missed Free throw by Dwight.... I would add more but I think it would effect my very life in a negative way, alcohol poisoning.

• Upvote 1

Im watching every game...... Why... Because im a Detroit Lions fan which has prepared for these things in life....

And I paid for NBA league pass, and love the Magic.... even if they are god awful...

Side Note: It will be a fun drinking game though.... A shot for every Davis touch/shot for a brick, a shot for every missed open jumper for Richardson, a shot for every missed Free throw by Dwight.... I would add more but I think it would effect my very life in a negative way, alcohol poisoning.

You in the chat room when we discussed making Magic drinking games then, I presume lol

Don't forget:

- Hedo ducks his head, throws the ball, and yells as though he's been shot

- J Rich botches an entry pass

- Chris Duhon/Q Rich air guitar

You in the chat room when we discussed making Magic drinking games then, I presume lol

Don't forget:

- Hedo ducks his head, throws the ball, and yells as though he's been shot

- J Rich botches an entry pass

- Chris Duhon/Q Rich air guitar

Ha ha ha ha.... no actually the last chat room I been in was this Forums.... when it was working last year... I watch the games and usually comment from my phone during...

But its a great idea.... accept if your a recovering alcoholic.... no need to stumble and fall like Otis.

Ha ha ha ha.... no actually the last chat room I been in was this Forums.... when it was working last year... I watch the games and usually comment from my phone during...

But its a great idea.... accept if your a recovering alcoholic.... no need to stumble and fall like Otis.

Hahaha we discussed making a drinking game out of it like a week ago. It would be hilarious