Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic @ Hornets

Whoever it is if we want to keep Dwight they need to be shipped out. If not for a better version than at least somebody who fits the heart and hustle mode.

We have zero chance of keeping Dwight.

To solve all of this, you remove the root of the problem.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We have zero chance of keeping Dwight.

To solve all of this, you remove the root of the problem.

I believe our chances are slim but that does not mean you dont do everything in your power to keep him here.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Don't ever post again..... :svgsad:

And that is why?

because your statement is based on only one play. Sorry, but I am telling it as it is.

It is not going to happen as long we keep the same core.

Hedo is not going to pass the ball. He wants the ball to either drive or shoot the ball.

Big baby also likes to shoot the ball and it is failing big time.

Dwight wants the ball and if there is no double coverage, he will ended going to the basket.

Jameer is not doing much other that passing it to Hedo.

The only guys that can pass and rotate is JJ, Qrich, Anderson and Dwight(when he has double coverage)

Pardon for putting it as it is and sorry for hurting your feelings. Grow up!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Dwight Howard:

“If you don’t want to play, stay home,” Howard said after the game. “People work too hard. I want to win a championship. I work too hard every night for anybody to not want to go out there and play hard.

“None of the — whatever, trade stuff — none of that stuff matters,” he added. “Play basketball. That’s why we all get paid to do this, because we love the game and it’s basketball, so why not give it your all.”

For Dwight: http://www.amazon.com/Mistakes-Were-Made-But-Not/dp/0151010986

• Upvote 1

Thats not entirely true although I do agree with it being selfish. I cant remember which game it was but it was a comeback game and Dwight said something to the effect of "It reminds me of the 09 team." Thats a compliment and the team should of taken it as one.

It was the comeback against the Raptors, good point and I'll give you that. But I still don't appreciate him calling out everyone but himself after losses. I grew up playing and was always told, win as a team and lose as a team. Dwight's comments come across as "I do my part, but everyone else doesn't", while that may be true at times it isn't something you come out and say yourself. This is a TEAM, not Dwight and friends, something Dwight doesn't realize. He isn't the only one too, it is a disturbing trend across the NBA.

And that is why?

because your statement is based on only one play. Sorry, but I am telling it as it is.

It is not going to happen as long we keep the same core.

Hedo is not going to pass the ball. He wants the ball to either drive or shoot the ball.

Big baby also likes to shoot the ball and it is failing big time.

Dwight wants the ball and if there is no double coverage, he will ended going to the basket.

Jameer is not doing much other that passing it to Hedo.

The only guys that can pass and rotate is JJ, Qrich, Anderson and Dwight(when he has double coverage)

Pardon for putting it as it is and sorry for hurting your feelings. Grow up!!

Did you really just say based on one play......... just stop embarrassing your self

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

It was the comeback against the Raptors, good point and I'll give you that. But I still don't appreciate him calling out everyone but himself after losses. I grew up playing and was always told, win as a team and lose as a team. Dwight's comments come across as "I do my part, but everyone else doesn't", while that may be true at times it isn't something you come out and say yourself. This is a TEAM, not Dwight and friends, something Dwight doesn't realize. He isn't the only one too, it is a disturbing trend across the NBA.

Agreed...We can only hope Dwight matures through this rough situation and we are able to retain him. Everybody has a breaking point and I personally can understand why Dwight has voiced his opinion even if it may not be the right way to go about it. Its all just a mess at this point and not looking good for the organization.