Sign in to follow this  
kobe5rings

I think this could work...

This thread is wildly entertaining.

Jareth I presume?

Your trade proposal is equivalent as us trading disney world, universal studios, sea world and legoland for disneyland, compton and south central.

:sos:

wow u guys are haters on this forum. real homers. ok fine, get nothing and watch your star walk away to LA anyway. then when we get deron williams were gonna beast the west and beat the so called heatles for kobe's 6th and 7th rings, surpassing that bum michael jordan.

orlando is always a pond for losers. why do u think stars keep leaving there? its a garbage organization. two HOF centers gone just like that. too funny.

wow u guys are haters on this forum. real homers. ok fine, get nothing and watch your star walk away to LA anyway. then when we get deron williams were gonna beast the west and beat the so called heatles for kobe's 6th and 7th rings, surpassing that bum michael jordan.

orlando is always a pond for losers. why do u think stars keep leaving there? its a garbage organization. two HOF centers gone just like that. too funny.

You are really bot that smart. If dwight walks, again, GET UP YOUR CHAIR AND LISTEN!! He cant go to LA!!!!!If he becomes a free agent.

And let me make one thing clear for you; I am very proud of this "pond of losers". I am a magic fan. You, on the other hand, are willing to trade your whole team to get a piece of our loser.... Weird, just weird. What a fan....lakers are proud to have you as their cat.

We should just highjack this thread with cat pics...

Ya it was 8 on 5 the refs gave you guys everything. no surprise there. stern doesn't want lakers on top anymore, see the cp3 fiasco.

dwight shot 6/14 (not that great) playing double drew's minutes. if drew played as long without being in foul trouble he would have produced the same if not better. so then you ask why do we want him? we want dwights superstar calls from the refs to tell you the truth. refs love you guys it seems or loves d12. either way, we want that. he can foul out other centers if they just blink at him. sounds good t me.

........Really...? If the refs called every foul and push that was commited on Dwight, Andrew Bynum and the backup that would guard as a replacement would foul out. Too bad you're looking at the game through stained glass.

You're so delusioned that I don't think anyone could bring you back. This can't be possible....can it?

I quit reading your literary diarrhea after you stated that Andrew "Mr. Glass" Bynum is better than D12. Pure buffoonery there. Also, WTF makes you think you're getting Deron Williams?

Tard.

How about this trade?

Lakers Get:

Dwight Howard

Jameer Nelson

Hedo Turkoglu

Chris Duhon

Magic Get:

Andrew Bynum

Metta World Peace

Steve Blake

Devin Ebanks

Luke Walton

2012 2nd round pick

2013 2nd round pick

2014 2nd round pick

cash

9RIZF.gif

• Upvote 1

I quit reading your literary diarrhea after you stated that Andrew "Mr. Glass" Bynum is better than D12. Pure buffoonery there. Also, WTF makes you think you're getting Deron Williams?

Tard.

u get dwight u get williams simple as that....money money economics yall

and u wonder why yo gm aint getting anybody good..got no brains..if ur gm was smart he'd know that u should do anything to please dwight because if he stays williams will come

and u wonder why yo gm aint getting anybody good..got no brains

Funny how you mention "economics" and blatantly ignore the salary cap

• Upvote 1

and u wonder why yo gm aint getting anybody good..got no brains..if ur gm was smart he'd know that u should do anything to please dwight because if he stays williams will come

How about this? We give you Duhon's toilet paper, Von Wafer's crumb's, Daniel Orton's knees, and 4 future 2nd rounders 2025 and beyond only, for Kobe and Gasol? DEAL?!