Soul Bro

The Trade Target Thread

How about this trade. It make sense for both sides.

Orlando to minnesota

J-rich

Daniel Orton

Minnesota to Orlando

JJ Barea

Anthony randolph

We have a hustler and creator PG in Barea and a decent athletic back-up young Center who can also play PF.

Minnesota needs a SG desperately as ridnour and Barea are to small to play SG. J-rich can get to play with Rubio, who some people compare his play to Nash.

I think this might work.

How about this trade. It make sense for both sides.

Orlando to minnesota

J-rich

Daniel Orton

Minnesota to Orlando

JJ Barea

Anthony randolph

We have a hustler and creator PG in Barea and a decent athletic back-up young Center who can also play PF.

Minnesota needs a SG desperately as ridnour and Barea are to small to play SG. J-rich can get to play with Rubio, who some people compare his play to Nash.

I think this might work.

Rather have Ridnour. Throw in the rights to fran and see if we can get Beasley or Johnson.

Rather have Ridnour. Throw in the rights to fran and see if we can get Beasley or Johnson.

IDK. I rather have Barea. He is a proven winner. He was the main reason why dallas won the championship. He, soley, took care of the Lakers and the heat.

We need this type of player here. Ridnour is good but I don't see his play improve us much. We really need something different at the PG.

Barea with D12 picks will be highlight over highlights. He is truly fast.

Don't really care for Beasley. He is just as smart as Bass. I will take him only if we can get rid of Duhon.

Dwight will approve this message.

Though I doubt any of these actually every happen, Grif and Jordan is the best option. Two young developing players. That said, no way this happens.

May some kind of a three way deal that gets us Jordan and a youn pg and picks for Howard and Turk. If Howard is going to be traded, we need to get young and go back to heart and hustle (which I miss after watching this crap lately).

Actually it is a good trade for Clippers, they are getting one of the most dominant C in the game and pair him with one of the best PG...we add Ryan Anderson and it is even better...I am sure Clippers realise that but just can't give up on Griffin because of the fans and their desire to prove everyone that thay have changed attitude as a franchise...

I want Ridnour and Beasley. Meer, and JRich should do it.

Meer will come off the bench behind Rubio (which he'd be better suited to)

JRich would benefit from Rubio's passing.

Beasley is instant offense and could really help us.

If we could then trade Turk and RA to the Jazz for R.Bell and Milsap

Ridnour

Bell

Beasley

Milsap

Dwight

Or Meer, Jrich and RA to the Jazz for Harris, Bell and Milsap

• Downvote 2

I HATE to say this but I think the Dwight situation has reached the point of no return. Be it trading for Nash or Monta or another pseudo-star, I don't think it will make any difference. The culture of the team is shot.

smile_sadcrab.gifsmile_sadcrab.gifsmile_sadcrab.gif

I agree and I don't care. I still don't want to trade Dwight. He shouldn't be rewarded for deliberately sabotaging this season. If he wants to play for another team then he should be forced to leave a significant amount of money on the table.

I agree and I don't care. I still don't want to trade Dwight. He shouldn't be rewarded for deliberately sabotaging this season. If he wants to play for another team then he should be forced to leave a significant amount of money on the table.

I hear you. Not quite the same tactic, but I think we need to bench him or have him stay home until we trade him. Put him on the auction block, like the league did with Paul. In the big picture, I think this is in the best interest of the team.