Soul Bro

The Trade Target Thread

Going along with the SJAX thing in a last attempt to keep Dwight, I wonder if MIL would consider doing a trade of:

SJAX + Livingston for JRICH+Duhon+Orton.

The thing holding back this trade is JRich's long term deal. I don't even think MIL would mind Duhon as their 3rd string behind Jennings and Beno. Plus, Orton still TECHNICALLY is full of upside with an expiring. I am sure he would like it bc he may actually play there. So aside from the JRich contract wildcard, this seems like a rather fair trade.

Of course we could always start by offering Turk for JAX straight up. Their contracts are nearly identical except for the undisclosed buyout number for the last year on Turk's deal.

I do that in a heartbeat. Jax is a guy who hustle and wants to win. He cery well can helps us in the playoff.

Livington is a very good back up and tall PG.

This is really a very possible trade. Sjax is not playing lately and they are in need of a SG.

I like it.

I do that in a heartbeat. Jax is a guy who hustle and wants to win. He cery well can helps us in the playoff.

Livington is a very good back up and tall PG.

This is really a very possible trade. Sjax is not playing lately and they are in need of a SG.

I like it.

Hopefully they anyone can be crazy enough of taking back JRich in a trade. Guy just plain sucks and his contract is horrible.

Ditto Duhon

Hopefully they anyone can be crazy enough of taking back JRich in a trade. Guy just plain sucks and his contract is horrible.

Ditto Duhon

SJax is being a cancer to the Bucks right now. So they probably would do it, just to get rid of him. Jrich is a good guy. He averaged 18 points a game with the Suns last year, and is making 6 million a year for the next 3 seasons. I can see the Bucks pulling the trigger.

How good is Brandon Jennings? Would you all go all in and do ...

http://games.espn.go...tradeId=77o3c9e

We'd need a PF but perhaps the Jennings and Howard combo would be a solid 1-5 punch into the future. Would this convince Howard to stay?

Holy fishpaste...whenver I mentioned Jennings back when he was attainable, I got scoffed at. Same with back in the day when there was actually speculation in philly about keeping just one of the Holiday/Williams pair, and thought Holiday could have been had for Gortat.

To answer your question though...I would say it increases the odds of him staying to >50%; much better than it is now. I would say any quick, sound, and young PG would help us. Too bad this is weak PG draft, despite being strong overall. Our draft day target will likely be an athletic combo wing/front court player.

Your proposed trade is one that I would do...but I doubt MIL would though. I do think MIL would do this trade though: Richardson + Duhon +Orton for Jackson + Livingston. Duhon would be third string PG-where he needs to be. MIL gives up the better point, but the get the Production of Richardson to replace what Jackson was doing (minus the headaches) plus MIL gets a young center to develop or decline the option on over the summer. It seems win win for both teams.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I personally like my original trade proposal better regarding the Bobcats: Tyrus Thomas + Gerald Henderson for Jrich + Clark + Orton. Or you could give Bass's TPE to CLT for Henderson, then give Jrich + Orton for Tyrus Thomas->if CLT was so inclined to shed payroll instead of pick up assets.

I suddenly feel like I am the only person here judging by the (lack of) comments.

But, Chris Palmer just...twitted...that the Suns are OPEN to trading Steve Nash. I have never heard that outta PHX so I thought that maybe changing of the guard was occuring out there...