Sign in to follow this  
Beast From The East

GameThread : Spurs @ Magic 1/18/12

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Magic
    • Spurs

12 assists and 13 turnovers.... Can somebody finally agree with me that we need a good facilitator on this team??? Thank God we now have Hedo!!!

Tony Parker was the only guy who had his legs. That is why he was so effective. Everyone else seemed to come in spurts. Gritty loss and I continue to appreciate the effort this team puts forth with all the Dwight drama.

Also Jameer had a horrible game but you guys act like someone is just going to come in and turn this team around. Things don't work like that and it is not his fault you guys expect him to be an all-star.

Tell Them Our Team effort was great and plus we had no Hedo ...

Plus Stan Just blamed the game on himself

• Upvote 1

Tony Parker was the only guy who had his legs. That is why he was so effective. Everyone else seemed to come in spurts. Gritty loss and I continue to appreciate the effort this team puts forth with all the Dwight drama.

Also Jameer had a horrible game but you guys act like someone is just going to come in and turn this team around. Things don't work like that and it is not his fault you guys expect him to be an all-star.

I'm not expecting him to be an all-star, I'm just not expecting him to suck immensely; which he has this year. Believe me, I'd be thrilled if he was at his 13/5 at 45% shooting numbers a year ago.

I'm not expecting him to be an all-star, I'm just not expecting him to suck immensely; which he has this year. Believe me, I'd be thrilled if he was at his 13/5 at 45% shooting numbers a year ago.

Ouch. True that!

Neck injury.

Pops rested his starters last night versus Miami, the announcers new he was going for Orlando tonight. He rested them for the fourth quarter, having some fresher legs tonight. Van Gundy is paying for playing his whole bench for the first game, for Hughes and Richardson to have their first decent minutes with the team after three weeks of sitting, VG waited too long an expected to much.

Dwight playing over 40 is going is a tad too much also. Maybe VanGundy will get the whole bunch playing as a team. Duhon, is still an empty body on the court, good too see Wafer playing decent. He was the only bench player that got time before tonight, and it showed. Players have to have game time and Van Gundy can get that with some of the blow-outs we have had, and leaving in the starters the whole game. Get the whole bench in those games, playing some time with each other. Hughes can still make passes like Magic, but none of the team has played with him yet. Would have been a sweet win.

That is good you have a realistic expectation of him. I would also like to see him and Duhon actually push the pace a little. He has not been good nor was he good in the Atlanta series. He has had a good run here so I hope he has a little left in the tank for the rest of the year.