Sign in to follow this  
Beast From The East

Game Thread: Magic @ Warriors 1/12/12

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Magic
    • Warriors

My prediction for the game......

Orlando will defeat Warriors after a wonderful game with its excellent ball distribution.

Dwight: 30 pts, 25 rbs, 5 blcks

Hedo: 16 pts, 10 assists, 6 rbds

Anderson: 25 pts, 2 assists, 6 rbs

Jameer: 6 pts, 6 assists, 2 steals

J-rich:8 pts, 4 rbs, 2 assists

JJ: 9 pts

Davis:8 pts,8 rbs

Duhon: 5 pts, 3 assists

Result:107-91(Orlando of course)

Not a bad guess I hope.

I will be watching those Hedo and Dwight haters.

No complaints at all about this game. Yeah are Defense looked bad. Golden State does that to teams. But we started out looking like it was a long night and the team battled back to beat a team that two days ago took down the "Favorite to with the ship" Heat. Ended a 3 game road trip at 3-0. Doesnt sound bad to me at all.

Our Defense looked terrible, Ryan...... But I will agree with you that we found a way to win a West Coast Road game.... That's 3 in a row and I know how hard they are to get.... If our beloved center could shoot a free throw then we would have won by well over 10......

That's..a horribly defensive game..by the Magic..probably..the worst this year..but we won guys!!

Are you sure Magis is the worst this year?

I see a good team which becomes better day by day.

• Upvote 1

Hedo quietly had an excellent 20 point, 9 assist game tonight. I like his play this year, just think he is going to wear down this season like he did last year. I wouldn't be agaisnt Stan resting him on certain nights.

• Upvote 1

Our Defense looked terrible, Ryan...... But I will agree with you that we found a way to win a West Coast Road game.... That's 3 in a row and I know how hard they are to get.... If our beloved center could shoot a free throw then we would have won by well over 10......

Why are people saying this garbage? If Dwight could hit a free through THEY WOULDN'T HAVE FOULED HIM 39 TIMES.

Anyone realize they were leading by 13 when they started hack a Howard? We were clearly the more tired team early and they were running us off the court. If MJ didn't slow the game to a halt with that terrible strategy we probably don't win.

Are you sure Magis is the worst this year?

I see a good team which becomes better day by day.

Nah... We were pretty bad, but we kept going with what worked..... They continued to foul Dwight and after 20 shots he actually started hitting his free throws... They played the odds and he actually came to life in the 2nd half.... I give him credit... I normally call a foul on him an instant turnover....

:D that we got all 3... maybe we have a better chance than a lot of people think? I love the way Dwight has been "mailing it in" We need to keep Wafer in the rotation and get him real used to the system so he is prime by the playoffs. He shows signs that he might have some game. We need to pick up a little PG from the D league or somehwere that plays like Nate to start and just bring the ball up real fast and get it to Hedo (love the way he's playing) and that can also get to the hole really fast when needed. Move Meer to the bench to be a spark but play the same minutes.

• Upvote 1

I know Dwight did terrible at the line, but still 45 & 23 is an impressive stat line.

What's even more impressive than Dwight's record breaking 39 FT's is that the rest of the team had 16. Golden State only had 19 total.

Good win especially being down 10 plus in the first half.

Why are people saying this garbage? If Dwight could hit a free through THEY WOULDN'T HAVE FOULED HIM 39 TIMES.

Anyone realize they were leading by 13 when they started hack a Howard? We were clearly the more tired team early and they were running us off the court. If MJ didn't slow the game to a halt with that terrible strategy we probably don't win.

Agreed. For as much as TNT was swinging from Mark Jackson's balls all night, his strategy was stupid and IMO cost his team a win. Nobody except Hedo was really going other than Dwight, he slowed the game down, gave Dwight more points than he should've gotten and put his bigs in foul trouble.

The hack-a-Dwight/Shaq thing should only be used when you're trailing late in games. Doing it when you are up 13 in the first half is retarded. He should've just told Biedrins "hand down, man down" or something.

My point Noles.... They started fouling him when they had a big lead.... Not a bad strategy if you ask me..... We actually buckled down in the 4th quarter and played half ass D and Dwight started hitting some free throws.... It's amazing what happens when you make defenses actually pay for trying to exploit your weaknesses....

Agreed. For as much as TNT was swinging from Mark Jackson's balls all night, his strategy was stupid and IMO cost his team a win. Nobody except Hedo was really going other than Dwight, he slowed the game down, gave Dwight more points than he should've gotten and put his bigs in foul trouble.

The hack-a-Dwight/Shaq thing should only be used when you're trailing late in games. Doing it when you are up 13 in the first half is retarded. He should've just told Biedrins "hand down, man down" or something.

Dude... They over used it... When he broke Wilt's record that was quite obvious.....

Don't misunderstand me... Fouling him wasn't a bad decision, but doing that much throughout the entire game was just stupid..........................